Men At Play Full Scene

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i saw that clip and i thought wtf-- and other videos of guys sticking things in thier asses-- like a chain 4 foot sliding inside him until the last chain link is inside him--

a guy sliding a vacuum cleaner handle in his ass about 18 inches--he stops there but not from lack of trying to take more inside him

some things just dont need to enter hat area and i am a bottom----but people will do anything to see if they can do it--- like sliding a glass bottle inside and how far can go just to feel it shatter inside you--what is the craziest thing you ever seen along this line of stuff

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i saw that clip and i thought wtf-- and other videos of guys sticking things in thier asses-- like a chain 4 foot sliding inside him until the last chain link is inside him--

a guy sliding a vacuum cleaner handle in his ass about 18 inches--he stops there but not from lack of trying to take more inside him

some things just dont need to enter hat area and i am a bottom----but people will do anything to see if they can do it--- like sliding a glass bottle inside and how far can go just to feel it shatter inside you--what is the craziest thing you ever seen along this line of stuff
oh nooooo ! after collage I don’t know what I want to do as a profession, so I enrolled in Med School .. so second year pre med I work in a hospital pushing beds .. one day I saw the AMT’s come to ER with a lesson in a stretcher .. cover but it looks like a big bulge .. I could see the person was upside down with his butt up .and blood on the top of the bump wen I roll him on the OR.. I saw was a guy beading from his ass hole.. after taking him to the X-rays room we found the he hade a “liter glass coca-cola bottle inside him, it wasn’t broken but the blood was from him trying to get it out, apeares the he try to use tools to grab it and pull it out, he have injuries from the tools like tongs, plunger wires the house use .. the issue was the bottle create a vacuum and sone of his intestine tissue had got inside the bottle .. so the Doctors have to cut his anus in 2 sides and put a hose with air to push it out .. very difficult to understand, and quite painful for the patient .. I never put anything inside me the I can’t retrieve . I stick with dildos and human cocks !
note I didn’t finish ned school I became a Lawyer..

• Wow
Reactions: NeoSeek

Xxgxxgy

Experimental Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe the guy kneeling is Andy, one of the owners of the site. Not sure about the guy in the chair, but wow he's gorgeous!
Thats matt and fraser(pierce turner) from 2003
the scene was deleted not sure if possible to find

Afrozillaworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are almost NO Blk/Darker skin toned models represented. I know the company is European, however it seems like they are promoting only white men own suits.
Throughout MAP's history, they have rarely featured any brown or Black models. Race Cooper and a few others are among the tiny handful they've used. Very different from TimTales, Alphamale, JalifStudio, etc.

Reactions: silverberrywine

Little Tony64

Cherished Member
Media
I liked the first video (with Jason and Skyy), thanks for sharing. Yes, I also noticed the suit fetish, but it doesn't bother me. I have no objection to uncut dicks either, it's common in my country.

Last edited: