Men at play; Personal Trainer

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have the Men at Play scene "Personal Trainer"? I have only 70% of it. If you have other MAP stuff or ACTIVE DUTY to share or swap PM me or post here.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anyone have the Men at Play scene "Personal Trainer"? I have only 70% of it. If you have other MAP stuff or ACTIVE DUTY to share or swap PM me or post here.

The MEN AT PLAY people really piss me off! Years ago you paid for a licence fee and you could keep their uncopyable movies for your oun pleasure. Now they removed the licence ,so if you repay them(double dipping) they will give you the movies to keep. I feel like paying them and then posting the movies somewhere so people can get them free. These people give new meaning to the word COCKSUCKERS.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Say, I just noticed, It says GOLD MEMBER under my name! How did that happen and what doe's it mean?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Say, I just noticed, It says GOLD MEMBER under my name! How did that happen and what doe's it mean?

If you have over 1k in posts, Rob temporarily awarded you a Gold Membership. It means you can see all the photos enlarged, and a few other privileges. ooooooo big balls, big boobs, big coochies, big woochies, and big booties.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you have over 1k in posts, Rob temporarily awarded you a Gold Membership. It means you can see all the photos enlarged, and a few other privileges. ooooooo big balls, big boobs, big coochies, big woochies, and big booties.

I used to get pixelixed pics now my system just bogs down and times out!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The MEN AT PLAY people really piss me off! Years ago you paid for a licence fee and you could keep their uncopyable movies for your oun pleasure. Now they removed the licence ,so if you repay them(double dipping) they will give you the movies to keep. I feel like paying them and then posting the movies somewhere so people can get them free. These people give new meaning to the word COCKSUCKERS.

Do it do it! It will serve those evil bastards right if you gave all your MAP stuff to me for free!