Men being raped?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BIGdkluver, Feb 28, 2007.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Male rape (men being the victims of rape) doesn't happen very often, but I have heard that it does happen.

I was just wondering how this would work. Can anyone speak out of experience, or does anyone know of some man who has unfortunately been a victim of rape?

Note: I'm not referring to male-on-male sex in prison, nor am I referring to pederasty (older men having intercourse with young boys).

So how do adult men get raped? Do women gang up on some handsome, hung man and force themselves upon him? Or is it perpetrated mostly by other men??

I'm genuinely interested in understanding this sad phenomenon. Thank you for your serious and sincere responses.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi Big,

There has been lots of in depth discussions about this subject already.

To be honest, I'm not sure that I am ready to describe (re-live) my ordeal, and others may feel the same way.

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I've already posted mine, and several others have as well. There was a heated thread just a couple of months ago on the subject. It wasn't pretty; drove some away, turned some sour on the site, relieved a couple, brought out support from a good handful, and at least one temporary banning came out of it.

I'd strongly suggest using the "search" function on this one.

4. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:

While living in Sydney, Australia, I heard of a few which do not pertain to the following circumstances:

Older men on young boys
    Men raping other men in prison

It is a very interesting question. I've heard of stories where gay men raped other gay men. None of the stories involved a gay man who raped a straight man. That said, I know very little about this. I'm just saying this because I lived in a huge gay community where male-on-male rape stories floated around from time to time.

Note: This is a most serious topic which should be discussed with great senstivity out of respect for any victims who may read or participate in the thread.

5. Blueshift

Blueshift Member

Albums:
    Men can be coerced into having sex just like women. They can be date raped with drugs or without. Men are less likely to consider something rape then a woman and FAR less likely to report if even if they do consider it rape.

Rape doesn't always have to be sex involving the erect penis. Keep that in mind. And even if it does for your definition of rape, it isn't always possible to control your body's responses.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I have read many times over the years that more men are raped by women than women raped by men. They say most men dont report it. It makes sense that a man wouldnt go to the police for fear of being laughed at. This happens more than we think..........

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe cause they'd be laughed out, or cause they liked it heh
    Reminds me of a scene from a sitcom
    On the police...
    Policeguy: So you were raped?
    Guy: YES!
    Policeguy: How did the guy look?
    Guy: It was a women!
    Policeguy: A women?
    Guy: 5 Women! Tall women!
    Policeguy: All 5 raped you? And ehhh can you describe them?
    Guy: It was a basketball team!

8. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I did a search for "male rape" here and 207 threads came up, none of which really deal with the issue presented here.

Novice or fantasize, could you point to the other threads on this subject? I would be very interested to read them.

9. Onslow

Gold Member

Having looked over your past thread topics (68 out of your 114 posts, were topics begun by you) it is clear you are doing this mainly just to get your jollies.

You have presented us with M2M action in the locker room, M2M sex in prison, the ever popular "can't str8 men be just a little gay" which was followed by "how can a man be 1% gay" In the majority of the threads you have started, you close with 'love to hear your stories'--you however fail to ever add any comments later on after people have related their experiences.

As has been indicated, if you really care to learn more about male rape--all forms of it--get off your lazy ass and use the search function here as well as using various internet search engines.

And for those who shall now attack me for calling BigDk on his crap--it was something which needed to be done and I really don't care if you like it or not. I see no reason to continue suffering these sorts of individuals.

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Onslow, I am not calling you on the overall attack, but I think "use the search function" is not fair. You do start to come across like the thread police. Lighten up.

Maybe I'm a total retard, but I did use the search function (as I wrote in the post directly above yours) and I can't find the thread Novice and Fantasize are referring to.

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I started a thread about sexual assualt and rape some time ago.

Break the Silence

12. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Thanks, Lex. You STUD!

13. Onslow

Gold Member

A)Use the search function is quite fair--it is there for a reason. If after using it, the poster truly cannot find anything on the subject, then they should say so (as you have).
    B)No, I will not 'lighten up'--this is a matter which has been discussed ad infinitum and as novice_btm indicated it became extremely heated and drove folks away. There were many insensitive comments made at the times--not just ignorant. Ignorance can be tolerated, if a person is genuinely interested in learning. Insensitivity, especially when put forth with but one goal; that being, to rile, provoke and create an air of tension and hatred, is not to be tolerated.

Further, I looked into the topic starters previous posts for a reason--not to police him; but to see if I could get a better handle on who he is--where are his thoughts in general. Is he a sensitive sort or some lout who has a history of baiting people. I suppose since I am not one of the persons here with the 'favored' status, I have erred to an egregious extent. I must remember that only the la-di-das are allowed to question anyone.(and do not even try to deny that there is a system of favoritism here)

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Anytime handsome.

15. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was at my job the other day and the lady was talking about rape prevention and she was talking about teaching little boys and little girls about when someone touches you in the wrong way...she was like "Watch out for your fathers, your uncles, your cousins," etc. In my head I was like "What about aunts, the babysitter, step-cousins, foster sisters,"...

._.;

16. feely

feely New Member

legally speaking, a woman can only be charged with rape if there is another man involved, i.e. at least 2 rapists - 1 man and 1 woman.

17. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well first off, Damnit, I blew a chance to do something nice for Hung Muscle:mad: . Anything else nice I can do for you??:wink:

I'm not sure if I'm a "search" fan, or a "new thread" fan. So may advantages and disadvantages for both. In my particular case, I participated in the past thread, but wasn't ready to completely share at that time. Perhaps bringing it up again in a new thread at this time, might be a good thing for me. I don't know that I would have went back and found it, to post again. Who knows? I can't tell you how many times in the past, I have typed this out and then deleted it.

As weird at it sounds, I have grown to respect and even have "friendship" feelings for many here. Believe me, I know that there are "fakes and flakes" here too, and possibly even someone who if given the chance, would use this opportunity to hurt me, but hopefully I am safe enough for that not to happen.

This issue has haunted me for more than half of my life now. It has affected my entire life since it happened. Prior to my getting therapy, both personal and group, I had blocked it out of my mind, and convinced myself that it was a traumatic event that I had dealt with, and I was fine. As I found out, nothing could be further from the truth. I still don't recall everything from this time period, but as I went through the therapy, I found many memories coming back and filling in the gaps.

I was 20 at the time. (I only know this from events that happened later) I was at a gas station fueling up,and I think I had a box with rooster inside or something, (not unusual for me,lol) because this guy comes over and asks if I was interested in poultry? I said yes. He told me that he used to have lots of pheasants, etc. and he still had some literature and books that I would probably interested in.

When he asked if I wanted to see them, I said sure and agreed on a time. When I arrived, he said that since it was early in the evening, he hadn't ate his dinner yet, and invited me to have some. He seemed nice enough and all we did was talk about birds. You know, something that I still find strange is that for the life of me, I cannot remember what he looked like, or his name. I remember what road he lived on, but cannot remember which house it is.

After that, he took me through his garage to a room that had been built on. There were lots of book shelves (with books of course) and so I wasn't really alarmed yet. Even though there was a bed in there, I just figured he used it for a guest room. Anyway, he took a few books, tossed them on the bed, and said something like "Here, take a look at these and I'll be right back. As he turned to walk away, I leaned over to get one of the books. I felt something come around my waist, and them something on my neck. I think he said something about if I fought or screamed, he would kill me.

A lot of that night is still a blur, although through all of the therapy that I have been through, some of it has come back. I don't recall how my clothes were removed or even most of the events that night. I remember being on my back on the bed, and seeing him above me and knew that he was in me, but couldn't, or don't remember feeling anything. I remember being in a bathroom and puking. I remember my gut feeling yucky and his stuff coming out of my butt.

Before he let me leave the room, he told me that if I ever told anyone, he would say that I had come to house and wanted it. He said that he knew my phone number and would tell my parents and everyone in town that I was gay and had sought him out. A few days later, he called me (no caller ID way back then) and again repeated those threats if I didn't "go out" with him. He even had me "go out" with some of his friends. One of my worst memories, and/or regrets, is that he "convinced me" to go out with him on my 21st Bday. For most, turning 21 is an exciting time, and brings back good memories. For me it will always remain part of my nightmare.

After a few months of this, I got a chance to move out of town to go to School I kept that a secret from him, and he didn't know until I was gone.

That has messed with my mind for years. At first, I tried to deny any gay feelings, and blamed them on what happened. I blamed myself and thought I must have been acting "gay" or had something about me that told him he could do that. That led to me thinking that I must be gay, and persuing that lifestyle, but even that wasn't always comfortable and so I purposely "stopped". I don't feel "complete" no matter what I do.

My hardest time was when my Mom was raped a couple of years later, I felt like I was losing it. I couldn't tell her that I understood. I finally went to a Pshyciatrist because I was breaking down crying several times a day, but I still couldn't tell her or even admit I was raped. It was also extrely hard when I found out years later, after I returned to town, that he had died of AIDS (one of his "friends" saw me and yold me). I swear I wanted to get tested every day for 6 months. Luckily I was/am clean.

It's f!#$ked, and it still haunts me. As I said, later ( a couple of years ago) I went through therapy, and even became a part of a Men's survivor group, and I can deal with it a little easier. I also know that my desire for men, isn't "because" of that, but maybe now you can understand what much of my apprehension is. I question every gender related feeling that I have. This eventually became a weapon used by my ex-wife in our divorce and custody battle. Again I was forced to re-live it.

Last, please don't feel sorry for me. It's something that happened and I am dealing with it everyday. I am hesitant to tell folks because I don't want anyone's pity.

I apologize if any of this post comes out weird. I have spent the last hour trying to remember and convey my feelings. :redface:

I actually want to thank the OP for bringing this up again. Also to those who cared enough to read through this post, Thank You.

18. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, yeah I was raped actually. I don't really know why I'm not really afraid to talk about it...but I'm not. I was at an adult bookstore when I was 18 and had already dove into oral sex quite heavily, but hadn't ever done anal. Since it was a bookstore/arcade, you could go into this area and use tokens to watch movies which often lead to having anonymous sex most times. I would hang out there and cruise to find some horny guy with a cock that needed sucking.

(excuse me in advance if this starts to sound like an erotic story...that's just how my mind writes things of this nature since I write erotic fiction. This actually happened, it's not a story)

I saw a guy who was stroking his thick hardon and got my attention. At first it was mutual: I was into him and he was into me. Until he asked to fuck me. I said no because I was a virgin...he kept pressing the issue but I would decline. When I'd had enough I got up off my knees (I was blowing him) and then he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the cubicle. After a second I felt him try to force his head into me and then succeded with fucking the shit out of my virgin hole. It hurt like hell, tears were flowing down my face and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Thankfully he was done in about ten pumps and pulled out. He threw some tissue at me, told me to clean myself up and then thanked me for my cherry.

I didn't really know what to do, so I used the bathroom to clean myself up and left. I didn't tell the clerks what happened because they'd probably have me arrested for having sex in the booth and ignore my distress. The next day I went to the clinic and got an aids test which proved negative. I was exstatic that nothing dangerous happened to me, but blamed myself for the predicament. The sting of it has gone away four years later (thankfully) but I still think of it as one of my worst life moments.

19. Matthew

Gold Member

Wow, f4m, what a harrowing story. I have a world of respect for you as a survivor and I can only imagine the guts it takes to tell your story. And you never know - you really could save a life by explaining what you went through and how you got through it all, because as we've seen, there are a number of people here with a story like this of their own.

20. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not denying the legality. But it happens.

Draft saved Draft deleted