Men - can you pee with a boner?

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep. Always rock hard in the morning... As my cock sticks 45 degrees up and when its fully hard pretty much has no manouverability morning pee can be very difficult! I have to sit on the loo, lean forward with my face almost on the floor and use one hand to push my hard on down into the bowl. Its quite an operation...

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Often thought of peeing in the tub instead of the john since it tends to squirt upwards when I have a hardon. Then use the shower to flush it down the drain.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the past few months, there have been a couple times when I woke up in the middle of the night and had a super rock hard piss boner, and instead of going in the toilet or shower, my solution was to piss out my bedroom window.

It was kind of weird, I got out of bed (been sleeping naked the past couple months), opened the window a little ways, and started taking a piss. Then while doing it, I'm thinking to myself "you're pissing out the window".

Uh huh.

Think it again "YOU'RE PISSING OUT THE WINDOW".

Yes, I know, okay are we done now? Good. Let's go back to bed.

Then once in bed, I'd think "I just pissed out my 3rd floor window".:rolleyes:

Then I went back to sleep.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...my solution was to piss out my bedroom window.

It was kind of weird, I got out of bed (been sleeping naked the past couple months), opened the window a little ways, and started taking a piss. Then while doing it, I'm thinking to myself "you're pissing out the window".

Uh huh.

Think it again "YOU'RE PISSING OUT THE WINDOW".

Yes, I know, okay are we done now? Good. Let's go back to bed.

Then once in bed, I'd think "I just pissed out my 3rd floor window".:rolleyes:

Then I went back to sleep.

:biglaugh: Too funny. I love it. I'm curious, though. Is it possible someone could have seen this, or that you could have urinated on something...or someone :eek:...below the window, or were you just pissing on a private lawn where no one could have seen or gotten hit?

S

SirConcis

I bend down and push my ass backwards (making penis go in the abdomen as much as possible), and release slowly and adjust my position as I allow the flow to increase so it still ends up in the toilet. I can try to push penis downwards only a little bit. Any serious pushing down of penis restricts flow of urine. One problem is the "last drop" aftarwards which doen't drop easily and often just oozes out once the penis is back up and slides down the shaft.

curious_Rob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder how many men here have difficulty pissing in the toilet with a boner, in other words I wonder what the ratio of men have a hard on that goes up versus down...anybody seen stats on that?
I have trouble fitting my dick in the bowl when i'm hard even though my erections point down... other than that I have no trouble pissing with a hardon.. all though i'll push out precum alot.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering how many men here can take a piss with a rock hard dick. I can do it, it just takes a minute or so of getting the muscles to work the right way at the right time. Once I get it started I don't have much trouble keeping it going.

And then of course the boner goes away once you're done pissing. So it seems like it was all that work for nothing.

This happens at night for me. I'll wake up in the middle of the night or in the morning and have to piss REALLY bad, and my cock is hard enough to punch a hole in the wall at the same time. I usually piss into the shower in this case, as it's hard enough to get the piss started without also having to bend your dick down and aim for the toilet. Pissing into the shower in this case makes it much easier.

Women - do you find this aspect of being a man to be interesting? You don't have to deal with this.

I can but with a degree of difficulty.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really have anything new to add, I will just concur that it's possible, and easier to do if you don't push your dick down, but then how do you not make a mess? I find that bending over the bathroom sink works for me.

http://www.ultraqueer.com/urination/0365.jpg
this has got to be one of the hottest photos I've ever seen.....would love to put my mouth around that