Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are so my hero! Well said, Hick.

I cry, I laugh. I fart, I bathe, I brush my teeth, I play jokes on unsuspecting victims. I can program a computer, kill all the hornets in a hive without getting stung, cook tasty meals, shoot with deadly accuracy, butcher a hog, build a house that will be standing long after I'm gone, paint pictures, write poetry, play several musical instruments, and sing, speak a language other than my native one, grow vegetables, fish well enough to feed a family, water ski, take good photographs, and get along with difficult coworkers. In short, I'm a human being. There is much to criticize about me.

Go ahead, you nasty motherfuckers, if you want to single out one thing or many and call them flaws. I'll still beat you with mine and then take yours from you and beat you with yours. An honest show of emotion is never wrong, never inappropriate, and if you ever try to make somebody else feel "less than" for making his or her true feelings known, the shame is yours, and you are the one who's stunted and fucked up inside.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My family kept a stiff upper lip. Around our house you were not supposed to get too emotional about anything. Nobody usually cried when great grandparents or grandparents died...of course they all had lived for nearly a century so it was not a big tragedy when they finally passed on.

Once when I cried as a kid after my dad whipped me with a belt (I can't remember the offense but I am sure I deserved it) he told me "only sissy's cry". I have never cried since then about anything, even when I was in the hospital and got a very serious diagnosis that could have been terminal. I will never let myself cry about anything no matter how awful it is.

^^^This post made me want to cry^^^

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I don't cry often, like once every few years or so, but I think that's mostly because I'm pretty even tempered, I don't tend to find myself feeling strongly enough to cry, but when I do feel that kind of intense emotion I do cry, pretty spectacularly LOL.

I love men who cry openly, though I admit that people, male or female who cry all the time at the drop of a hat tend to make me uncomfortable, it's probably the English in me. But if a guy feels emotional enough to need to cry I think it's incredibly attractive that he would do so and feel uninhibited about it, because people who are uninhibited tend to be confident people who are self possessed and strong, not to mention emotionally secure, all of which are extremely attractive traits.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't cry often, like once every few years or so, but I think that's mostly because I'm pretty even tempered, I don't tend to find myself feeling strongly enough to cry, but when I do feel that kind of intense emotion I do cry, pretty spectacularly LOL.

I love men who cry openly, though I admit that people, male or female who cry all the time at the drop of a hat tend to make me uncomfortable, it's probably the English in me. But if a guy feels emotional enough to need to cry I think it's incredibly attractive that he would do so and feel uninhibited about it, because people who are uninhibited tend to be confident people who are self possessed and strong, not to mention emotionally secure, all of which are extremely attractive traits.

This is exactly how I feel.

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cried at the notebook hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! well not cried but felt that stinging in the eyes, that was as close as i ever got really to something like that :p

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love men who cry openly, though I admit that people, male or female who cry all the time at the drop of a hat tend to make me uncomfortable, it's probably the English in me.

I also feel uncomfortable when people cry, unless it's for a really good reason. I think it's because in our family crying was always considered a private thing. Much like masturbation really. Nothing bad about the act itself, it's just something that you do in private, not in public.