Men discussing their women's size with their friends?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

This question attracted a lot of interest when posed the other way round.

Guys - have you discussed a woman's vagina with your friends?

Ladies are you aware of your vagina being the topic of conversation amongst men? and how would you feel about that?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Dont know about discussing size but for sure my wetness...i used to get really embarass by that but my last partner and my actual one made me trully feel good about it. They love it for sure.:smile:

3. GoneA

Gold Member

actually no, i've never discussed the size of my girlfriend's vagina with my male friends.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like my pants tight. I like the snug, secure feeling, and the illusion that I do actually have an ass. Sadly, I do not. When my size was more stable, every pair of jeans or slacks I owned were cut to look painted on. I have what guys in my area commonly refer to as a fat pussy. This means I will always show a camel toe. I can fix this with a pad, but generally, I am willing to trade the way I feel in tight jeans for the occasional self-conciousness from knowing I am showing a camel toe. My best friend just has big outer lips. She likes her pants tight too, so she has the same issue.

I have discovered dudes we went to school with talking about either one or both of our crotches, either by overhearing, or being told by others. Other than that, I have no knowledge of any man discussing the size of my vagina. It wouldn't bother me, but maybe that's because I really love my vagina, and can't think of a thing I'd change. I'm even hoping my weight loss wont effect the fat pad. Frankly, I don't care what anyone says about me, or who they say it to, I don't think, as long as they are honest.

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ummmm IT'S TIGHT!

6. 11incher

11incher New Member

Albums:
    I have never had one that was loose, but no I have never spoken with a friend about a girls vagina.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, I just remembered a friend of mine recently told me about the size of an ex g/f's vagina. It was disparaging. He added that he loved her enough at the time that it was okay, but after he decided she was psycho it was like, "And! On top of everything else..."

8. B_DWTS00

B_DWTS00 New Member

My friend, we used to have sex in the same room all the time or in the pool, too bad he was super straight : P.

I usually dont start talking about it, but if we're together or in a group and a girl I slept with came up in the convo Id usually say shes got a tight/beautiful/ugly/ etc... cunt.

9. dong20

Gold Member

I never have, and I can't see any circumstances when I ever would.

Call me prudish but it's just to me at least some things are not really conversation topics, in the abstract perhaps (e.g. on here) but pertaining to girls I know or have known...no.

Each to their own I suppose. Unlikely though I think it is I suppose if they were to talk about me thats probably OK so long as they're nice things...the double standard is alive and well! lol :biggrin1:

10. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I would think guys tend to talk or brag about her rack, whether she was good in bed, spits or swallows, etc.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

I like what Richard Bach said in Illusions (and I am paraphrasing from memory) "Live not to be ashamed if anything you said or did was published around the world...even if what was published was not true".

In short, I wouldn't care in the least. Don't know if it's ever happened. I do know my boobs have been a topic of conversation though.

Draft saved Draft deleted