Men, do you like nipple play?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by badgirl22, Dec 5, 2010.

1. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I realize everyone is differrent but I'm curious as to how many of you men enjoy nipple play during sex. What type of it do you like if any? Light touches, pinches, whole palm presses, squeezes????

What else do you men like from women while having sex - foreplay or during? Don't just say blow jobs either - if you do please describe what exactly you enjoy. How you want it done. I'm so curious!!!!!

2. ncsu_computer_dude

ncsu_computer_dude Active Member

Albums:
    I do, you can do anything with them. Just don't rip them off.

3. Ronado

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like when a girl licks my nipples possibly while receaving a hand job. Maximizes the pleasure by working multiple areas at once

4. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's alright. Mine are only mildly sensitive. I can't stand a guy playing with them more than a minute or two - it gets boring. The same goes for playing with his nipples. The last guy I was with couldn't even get hard unless his nips were constantly played with... and 'hard' is a very generous term in this case. I guess that experience really soured me - it's was EXTREMELY annoying to deal with when I would have rather had my mouth elsewhere.

Oh and as for how I like it - I like them licked, bit lightly and tugged by the teeth. That's about it.

#4 SyddyKitty, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  5. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love it. My wife plays with my nipples to get me worked up. She will work them when I am about to cum and i just explode.

6. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Only thing I like is to have my nips licked, dont feel anything if they are rubbed, pulled etc.

I love to have my balls licked and sucked on, especially while jerking or being jerked off :biggrin1:

7. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Agree with this! mine are pierced and some guys take that as an invitation to tug and twist them. Gently does it.

8. TheDeTour

TheDeTour Member

I deliberately enlarged mine to about half an inch just to see if it was possible to make them larger. I did have two BCR,s in each one but they are definitely sensitive and my wife tweaks them just to get me that bit harder.

9. Powerpump8

Powerpump8 Member

Albums:
    I love to have my nipples licked, sucked and pinched lightly- nothing too rough.

10. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

Love to have my missless played with, and take allot of pleasure from playing with others nipples too. I like to have the play get rougher as it goes on, tugging and biting is welcome once we really get into it.

11. art

art
    Gold Member

My nipples are very sensitive, so I really enjoy gentle rubbing, licking or sucking. My who,e chest is sensitive to a gentle, firm touch -- while we're kissing, making out, or having intercourse. For some reason, my xyphoid process -- that super-hairy region in the center, just below the swell of my pecs, is also very sensitive.

12. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Not for me, thanks.

13. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love nipple play. However I'm always surprised how jumpy I am if someone takes my nipple (or nipples) by surprise. So I need to be fairly turned on before any direct nipple contact. Once I'm properly horny however, I really like it if they're squeezed or even bitten quite hard - as long as the pressure builds up slowly that is. A sudden bite isn't nice.

Although I only have a ring in the right one these days, both my nipples are multi-pierced, which has enlarged them somewhat, and I have often found that mine are larger than those of most of my girlfriends.

14. bullshitdidz

bullshitdidz New Member

Hmm...always good for foreplay...

15. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I love to kick and kiss guys nipples. A prelude to what comes below.

16. v32bone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only my right one. My left one, oddly, gets sore very easily so licking is okay but much else. If someone lightly plays with my nipple under my shirt, it is a great way to get me started. Then ignore it for awhile and once we are really worked up th fatsest way to get me off if some fast nipple flicking, another finger up my ass and some consistent long deep up and down sucking of my cock and I'm ready to spackle.

17. hud01

Gold Member

Palm play, massage all around them. Blow on them, light licking and sucking.

This may seem funny, but the best foreplay for me is kissing. I was with a girl a couple of months ago who wasn't very good and enthusiastic about blow jobs. She was having trouble getting me hard. I pulled her up to me and we started kissing, very soon I was more than ready.

If you want to torture me in a good way, start with my ears, nibble, lick blow on one, nuzzle your nose in it and then head south to my neck and do the same all the way around the back of my neck until you reach the other ear. Thinking about it makes my hair stand on end.

18. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I love doing it to others...and having it done to me... but since my nips and the area around them is so sensitive.....it has to be gentle.
    Maybe a bit more for awhile, but not enough to make them sore...

19. D_Crawley Crotchreeks

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hate having my nipples played with.

As far as foreplay? I love it when she sucks my tongue. When she sucks it hard and tries talking it deep. I also love it when she lets me suck hers and I swallow her spit in the process. Swallow lots and lots of her spit.

I know, I'm strange.

Draft saved Draft deleted