Men, do you like nipple play?

bottomnick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I just throw out there... i've never seen it in person (thank god) ... but i've seen random pictures where the nipple sticks out like 1000 ft... god that turns me off so bad xD anyone know what im talking about? i see it a lot on bear type guys

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love my nips being played with. helps me get and stay hard if im topping and prepares me if im bottoming. very sensitive and love them being licked sucked nippled etc.

victormister669

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it feels so good when the tip of the tongue touches the tip of each nipple. gives me good feelings all around and especially grows my bulge in my shorts.
mutual nipple play is even more exciting. c2c style :) "victory69666" = me on skype.

DirtyBird

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love having my nipples licked or touched lightly. Never liked them being pulled or pinched and if they are the sensation in them goes away altogether. Oddly I am more sensitive in my left nipple than my right, although I won't say no to getting both licked. When I'm getting head I love for them to reach up and lightly brush my left nipple. Even jerking off I usually play with my nipple. Focusing on stroking just the head and nipple play combined give me great orgasms every time.

D

deleted692552

My nipples are extremely sensitive. There are some days that I can bare them getting played with but most of the time it makes me jump. :tongue:

Nipple play is quite a turn on. Its not enough to get me off but it heightens the sensation. The best is having them pumped while a girl is riding me.