• No I don't.

Votes: 97 68.3%

• Total voters

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have kind of the same amount of chest hair as that guy in the commercial, but he has more. My hair doesn't go below the point at which my bra strap would be if I were a woman, but then my stomach has hair on it also.:confused:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends. Sometimes I get it all waxed along with my stomach hair, while other times I just let it roam free. Changes as much as my opinions on my fave sex position LOL.

D

deleted20132

I have hair all over my chest and stomach, but it isnt that dense.
Few days ago, while i was trimming and shaving my souther regions, i decided to trim under my arms cuz it was really long. Now it feels way better. While i was doing it, it crossed my mind to trim my chest and stomach too, but i said to myself - noo, it just wouldnt look so nice if trimmed. so i left it the way it was. if my next girlfriend wil want to remove it, then ok.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I never have. Why would I destroy something that has taken so much time and effort to produce? I've noticed that white hairs have started to creep in-- I trim them; I used to pluck them, but that hurts.

B_hungniceguy

Experimental Member
Media
No, I never have. Hairy chest here, none on the back- just like the way it looks and probably am too lazy to shave/trim.
Anyway, I think there's nothing hotter than an inshape guy with a furry chest.