Men, do you stay hard when getting fucked?

Oldfartwho sucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't had the pleasure of a real man's cock up my ass but have used a lot of toys of various sizes and types.
I almost always go soft by varying degrees. I can still cum but with a lot more work. It you can not touch your cock while getting fucked by a toy or real cock i assume, cumming is an experience to be desired.
I am just wondering how other men have reacted to being fucked.

dogstar101

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My boyfriend stays hard when I fuck him and he can cum without wanking if I go balls deep on him. I don't stay hard when being fucked unless I am wanking. I have no problem cuming but a though the orgasm feels stronger I ejaculate less.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thinking back to the times I've fucked I'd say 50/50. There were times where I was hard before I started to get fucked. There were times where I was soft and got hard. Then there were some times I went soft or stayed soft. I will let you know the next time I get fucked and report what happens.

Marse

Superior Member
Media
Like a lot already answered, the bigger the cock the softer I get. Guess that the backdoor needs to relax more and the hard on can't stay at the same time, when having a hung top.
yup even with dildos i once used a very thick dildo and my dick got so soft but i was enjoying it

Fat_Bz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's interesting, so would it be that you're focus changes from your penis to the pleasure you're getting so it goes soft? Or would it be lack of stimuli on the dick?

Reactions: bijockfl

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's interesting, so would it be that you're focus changes from your penis to the pleasure you're getting so it goes soft? Or would it be lack of stimuli on the dick?
For me, I think it is more of a change in focus to the stimulation that my ass is getting.

Reactions: moocow1942

Oldfartwho sucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm no physiologist but would it have anything to do with us connecting with our female side, or the fact that we have this life long erroneous idea that this pleasure might be wrong?
I know I usually go soft at some point weather at the start of it or at some time during the act as pleasurable as it is.
I know my ass hole is a source of pleasure I sometimes explore and love it so I won't stop.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I stay hard when I'm being fucked, whether it's my fuck buddy or my strap-on-loving gf. One reason is that my cock is often still getting a work-out from me or my partner even though another one is inside me, but I can stay pretty hard without this.
But I have a fuck buddy who goes soft when he's being fucked, and his solution is to wear a cock ring. That keeps him hard when he's being fucked, and he says it makes the whole thing more pleasurable.

With toys, I usually go soft. I would imagine it's because you are restricting the blood flow to your cock from the pressure on your prostate.

Reactions: hrdbodybig