Men, do you stay hard when getting fucked?

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
As a few previous posts mention, I too haven't had a real cock, but various stages of erection or flaccidness occur - depending on whats going on. It seems to feel better if I'm erect when I'm being pegged, whether with a strap-on dildo or a vibrating prostate massager by hand.
Just this past weekend, after intercourse when my wife came, I pulled out, layed on my back and enjoyed a little stroking while my wife cooled off a bit - my vibrating prostate stimulator was in.
I found myself with my legs fully open, knees up near my chest - full "fu@k me" position. My wife held my leg up and open for a bit so I could enjoy being fingered by that stimulator. Then, hearing me moan a little, she moved down and sat between my legs and started pegging me with my prostate stimulator - first slowly and controlled, then faster and harder. She was hitting my g-spot and I was loving it. After about 10-minutes of varying ecstacy, I shot my load all over my chin, chest, and stomach. I maintained an erection the whole time.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it depends on the position. If I'm being fucked from behind them I'm usually hard, I guess this is because of the pressure on my prostate. If I'm on my back then my dick can be quite soft but I will still feel part of the horniness through my dick.

Reactions: deleted15682271
D

deleted15682271

I can max stay semi when I’m riding a guy otherwise I’m completely limp no matter how much I try. I feel like it’s my brain chemistry and I can only focus on the butt-fucking part and never on getting or staying hard.
I think this is true. Like I start hard then get softer. I usually stay semi, or so.

Reactions: Matty1203

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My feelings exactly. This is why I don't jackoff while I'm sucking a guy off unless he asks me to. My pleasure really comes from pleasuring him.
I think one of the reason my fuckbuddy and I have been together for a few years and continue to be, is because our sex is easy, simple and uncomplicated hookups. Once I took the pressure/stress that he felt in making me feel satisfied, it actually led to us having mutually enjoyable sex. To put it simply, I told him to do whatever he wants to me and with me that will help him cum deep inside me when he is fucking me.

Our roles are not for everyone, but for us it works. I enjoy that he is dominant top that takes control and gets what he wants. For me I enjoy being manhandled and used by him for his pleasure for the sole purpose to cum into me. So being 100% compliant, obedient and submissive works for us. Sure boundaries and taboos are sometimes crossed, but its in that exploration of finding the line that makes our sex fun, exciting and desirable.

My total pleasure and joy comes from a man, taking me from behind and penetrating my hole and fucking me till he blows his load. The fact that I can make a man cum is what I get satisfied. So naturally once we understood each other's desires, our hookups have always been pleasurable.