Men, do you stay hard when getting fucked?

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I get hard when I use toys. The stimulation is fantastic and precum is much more than just a handjob. I have only been fucked once and I was pretty soft although I was leaking some precum. The guy was much larger than my toys so there was some discomfort. But he was very skilled and teased my ass and took his time entering. I also found that he didn't seem to hit my prostate as much as a toy, but to be fair, one can really work toys to hit the 'sweet spot".

kydicksucker

Cherished Member
Media
Mercer County, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes most times my cock is hard when a guy is fucking me some men have fucked so my cock goes off on the sheets it happens to me like that when a man with a larger size dick is doing me I like 8" to 9" ones they make me feel so good too and most cum in me a lot

Fat_Bz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have always been a good piece or ass for men to use and enjoy my hole it my man cunt and it loves to be fucked any time I love men who love man cunt I give my ass for use to them when ever they need it free loving baby is good for us all
It's always good to know where someone stands on certain issues

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have gone soft or semi-soft when being penetrated by a thick cock because I have to relax so much to take it. I've only bottomed with a few guys that thick though several times. I get fully hard once they're in and pounding me. I stay hard when penetrated by average cocks.

Marse

Superior Member
Media
I have gone soft or semi-soft when being penetrated by a thick cock because I have to relax so much to take it. I've only bottomed with a few guys that thick though several times. I get fully hard once they're in and pounding me. I stay hard when penetrated by average cocks.
same thing here, and when the cock is too good i forget about my cock and i focus on enjoying the fucking

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Same here! Weird isn't it

I think guys stay harder when riding because they are controlling the depth and frequency which stimulates them the most.

As a top I spend a lot of my time on my back letting a guy take what he can the way he likes it.

antiquityscion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm more of a top. I've only received anal only a handful of times, but I'd say the majority of the times, I was soft while getting fucked. But I wasn't really into getting fucked because it hurt too much to enjoy, so that may be most of it. When I do the fucking, almost every guy I am fucking stays hard. Maybe that is the difference between a top and bottom?

Ohiojohn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think guys stay harder when riding because they are controlling the depth and frequency which stimulates them the most.

As a top I spend a lot of my time on my back letting a guy take what he can the way he likes it.
Sound like a good top!

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can only talk from observation but the few guys I have fucked it really depends on how hard you are pounding them and if your penis is directly stimulating their prostate. The harder I was pounding the guy he usually stayed soft but was leaking a shit load of precum. The softer I went they usually stayed hard. When I was directly hitting their prostate usually it was to intense for them to stay hard.