Men, do you stay hard when getting fucked?

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
if I'm fucked my cock is uninteresting.
I would like to concentrate on the lust of my lord
In the past I sometimes put on a hand - he did not think it was funny and he has prevented this accordingly
so sometimes he locked me in a cb6000, no chance to get hard...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My boyfriend stays hard when I fuck him and he can cum without wanking if I go balls deep on him. I don't stay hard when being fucked unless I am wanking. I have no problem cuming but a though the orgasm feels stronger I ejaculate less.
he can come without wanking ?! so you do a great job ;-)

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really find myself not thinking about my cock when a dude is working my ass...I tend to stay soft while i get rimmed and fucked. For me, It feels so good to just let the top enjoy my hole and relax into it without worrying about getting off myself—I want him to just go to town and focus on my ass, not my cock. I love wearing a jock...keeps my dick out of the equation.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really find myself not thinking about my cock when a dude is working my ass...I tend to stay soft while i get rimmed and fucked. For me, It feels so good to just let the top enjoy my hole and relax into it without worrying about getting off myself—I want him to just go to town and focus on my ass, not my cock. I love wearing a jock...keeps my dick out of the equation.
thats right, keep your dick, small, soft, limp and flaccid (or lock it ;-))
and focus on your ass, on HIS cock

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting answers. It seems many here (like myself) don't stay hard. I asked this in the Ask a Gay Man section a while back and there were more "stay hard" during anal. Bi vs Gay? Who knows? I do see online profiles for tops specifically looking for bottoms who stay hard.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

I'm no physiologist but would it have anything to do with us connecting with our female side, or the fact that we have this life long erroneous idea that this pleasure might be wrong?
I know I usually go soft at some point weather at the start of it or at some time during the act as pleasurable as it is.
I know my ass hole is a source of pleasure I sometimes explore and love it so I won't stop.
Not so much connecting to your feminine side and everything to do with getting your prostate slammed.