Men don't turn down sex!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A stunt cock!!!:tongue:

Stunt cock is the hubby's or boyfriend's replacement guy with similiar or above par sexual skills, when you aren't able to hook your patna with an all out Kamasutra scenario...THAT fella steps in your place and begins warming up "the jello mold for Jell-O Jigglers" :tongue: . :smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stunt cock is the hubby's or boyfriend's replacement guy with similiar or above par sexual skills, when you aren't able to hook your patna with an all out Kamasutra scenario...THAT fella steps in your place and begins warming up "the jello mold for Jell-O Jigglers" :tongue: . :smile:
No i know the purpose. The term just's sound's funny:cool: :tongue:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it when a guy turns down sex, their partner gets all bent out of shape?

I've had this happen on both sides, but the worst was when I didn't want it from this one girl. (this was a while ago) I guess what made it worse is that we had already slept together a few times so being turned down was unbearable. It wasn't that she was horrible or anything, just that I wasn't in the mood for it. Well, she flipped out and got all emotional so I spent the next hour trying to console her. I should have just had the sex.

I guess a man is supposed to be ready 150% of the time. And when he's offered he should be grateful for this wonderful gift he's being allowed. Has anyone else gone through this?

I can only answer from my own experience and I know it's not the same for all. Since I am not one that goes for casual sex and don't have it unless I have feelings for him, for me, it's validation. So when I am turned down it hurts my feelings, even when I know it's justified...I just have issues I guess(I've been violently assaulted and raped in the past, so sex with a man I love is affirmation to me that he feels love for me too).

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Men don't turn down sex!

I guess I'm not a man then. Oh, wait - that's right, I'm not. At least, that's what she said when I told her, "I'm flattered, but right now I'm more comfortable just being friends". :mad:

I'm amazed by the number of women - that I've run across, anyway - that are of the belief that all they have to do is offer and and men will be falling at their feet. And then just lie there and expect him to be everlastingly grateful and complimentary.

Frankly, jacking off gives me as much or more physical pleasure than sex with, oh, 75% of the women I've been with. Emotional enjoyment is a different story, of course. But that isn't even a factor with some semirandom hookup.

You should not have just had the sex. Sex under pressure is awful.

A-fuckin-men.

Certainly you should be grateful. Any time a woman (or anyone for that matter) grants you access to her body it is a very big deal. Whether your relationship has lasted 30 minutes or 30 years, access to her body is a massive display of intimacy and trust, that (hopefully) she doesn't give everyone. It should be treated as a privelege.

I agree with this. Too bad that many, many people (women in my experience, but I'm sure men fail here as well) don't reciprocate this gratitude.

And if I'm not feeling grateful, I'm sure as hell not going to do it.

/rant