Men don't want women with huge boobs!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have any scientific proof of this, it's just my experience, that ALL men don't want to fuck a woman with huge boobs! And on top of that! I've noticed that all men just want relationships and I can't find any that will just fuck me and leave me! Because that's all I want! I've tried lots of dating sites and the men are all the same. They can clearly see the outline of my gigantic breasts in the photos, yet when I message the men, all they want are relationships ! Does anyone have any advice about this?? I probably won't listen and I will probably argue that you're wrong and I'm right, but I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!

Reactions: BUNTY007

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bwahahaha!!! Right? Isn't it just pathetic how men just want to get all attached and actually give a shit about who they fuck? Don't they know all we women want is to get licked, fucked, and left alone!! Oh, he can make me a fuckin sandwich before he leaves :p

Reactions: BUNTY007

SR_Wayne_Kerr

Account Disabled
Media
SK don't take out your angst over not being flat as a board on everyone else, it's no more the fault of the men for finding your huge boobs hideous than it is yours for being so repulsed by men with huge cocks (as we know all women are). Just because we men, as a monolithic group, have come to the consensus that huge boobs like yours are gross, doesn't mean you should be bitter and lash out at all of us over that and our singular desire to only seek women for long term, committed relationships and absolutely nothing else.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I need it to be more than just awesome boobage. My mind needs to be stimulated.

Sex means less when it's meaningless. (Yo! That was deep yo! -Jesse Pinkman voice)

puckman4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex outside of a relationship sucks and women with big boobs always laugh when I titty fuck them, one asshole even said it felt like a pea full into her bra

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These dumb men keep trying to tell us what they want and they're wrong! No guys like big boobs. I should know.

I had a friend who had small boobs and a guy liked her and *BAM* there's your proof right there. Now everyone else shut up.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You women are all alike, all talk. But when push comes to shove, you just want in my pants and then you leave. You say you want personality, humor, the art of conversation, but when you get what you want, you take your big boobs and look for another 'quick and easy'.

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend who had small boobs and a guy liked her and *BAM* there's your proof right there. Now everyone else shut up.

Yup, damn near killed me with that one. Think i'll be taking a break from reading and drinking at the same time.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any scientific proof of this, it's just my experience, that ALL men don't want to fuck a woman with huge boobs! And on top of that! I've noticed that all men just want relationships and I can't find any that will just fuck me and leave me! Because that's all I want! I've tried lots of dating sites and the men are all the same. They can clearly see the outline of my gigantic breasts in the photos, yet when I message the men, all they want are relationships ! Does anyone have any advice about this?? I probably won't listen and I will probably argue that you're wrong and I'm right, but I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!
I suggest that you let me titfuck you cuz I love huge boobs. ;)