Men don't want women with huge boobs!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is my view: If she is intelligent, thoughtful, and can understand what the workplace needs, I really do not care about her 'endowments.'
Except that if she is stacked and hot and willing to flirt-up the right clients, I've got a special salary fund for her.
Sexist, yes.
Business savvy, hell yes!

What are you Don Draper?? It's 2014 dude...

RigidDreamer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys. This post was satire. It's very old.

Satire goes over everyone's heads at LPSG. I think it may have something to do with their blood flowing southward, away from their brains.

Reactions: Exbiker

canon

Sexy Member
Media
My first reaction to a gal that is always flaunting, promoting and choosing attire that high lights her huge boobs is that is all she's got. The warning flag comes up and time to back away. She is using her boobs to identify who she is.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first reaction to a gal that is always flaunting, promoting and choosing attire that high lights her huge boobs is that is all she's got. The warning flag comes up and time to back away. She is using her boobs to identify who she is.

Yeah cuz god forbid there be a smart, attractive, engaging woman who just also happens to have big boobs and likes showing them off. You're the one who is using her boobs to identify who she is with a statement like that.

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the end it's just body parts, at least to me. I can't imagine being in a long-term relationship with someone who is a jerk. In those cases there is no physical attribute (no matter how great it looks or feels) that would make it worthwhile to be in a relationship with a jerk or someone who treats me badly.

woman with big boobs rule! SK be patient! we think with our clocks..lol. and my cock is properly bigger than my brain:)

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
may be they have small and average dick and feel better with average tits
at time of masturbate
with the tits
same case big female ass the dick could look smaller than it is

Butt monkey fucking football sweater vest shoe shine car wax alfalfa sprout mattress pad

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have any scientific proof of this, it's just my experience, that ALL men don't want to fuck a woman with huge boobs! And on top of that! I've noticed that all men just want relationships and I can't find any that will just fuck me and leave me! Because that's all I want! I've tried lots of dating sites and the men are all the same. They can clearly see the outline of my gigantic breasts in the photos, yet when I message the men, all they want are relationships ! Does anyone have any advice about this?? I probably won't listen and I will probably argue that you're wrong and I'm right, but I'm open to suggestions! Thanks!

Why would you write that about yourself? Do you have daddy issues? You might need therapy.

Also, men do want to have sex with you. Look, men are the gatekeepers of commitment and women are the gatekeepers of sex, normally. At their most sexually valuable ages, women hang the promise of sex over the guys' heads, and get their commitment, ie the friendzone, while they sleep around. However, what ends up happening is that after a certain age , women start looking for relationships (biological clock) in a manner where they offer sex to only those guys who pitch relationships. So men start offering relationships in hopes to garner sex approval so the women past this age start flocking to them.

See? They do want sex, but they have a different approach. However, for your own health, I'd recommend you go for therapy first and stop devaluing your body and mind.

Last edited: