Men driving against you driving him..

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So just a question how many GIRLS here have a guy that only will drive you and cant stand being driven. Or well I guess the guys can answer as well as to if you feel that you should always drive. I mean i dont mind being driven but whats with me not being able to drive?

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's easiest for me to ride along now that I don't worry much about how the driving is done. Of course, it helps when the driver isn't an idiot.

I have ridden before where I was thinking, "Holy fuck, why did we stop in the middle of this intersection?!?!" but I wasn't going to ruin the trip by going off about it.

Some time ago, I came to the realization that whoever's driving doesn't want to get in a wreck, either. So, we should be fine.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here like sometimes ill be honest he aint the best driver and im not either but i sure the hell dont make as many dumb mistakes but i hate when he always wants to drive but i think its just a manly thing

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to drive all of the time, as a man thing. After some recent events, I started to have road rage issues, so I let her drive everywhere. It was really nice having her drive me whenever we went anywhere. But, I let on how much I liked not driving, and now she fusses and asks me to drive. Sometimes, there is no pleasing a woman.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as being a "manly thing", I think it's usually as simple as the guy being the "provider", the door-opener, the meal ticket, etc etc. Whether it's chivalry or male chauvinism, that's up to anyone's opinion, but it just seems like the "traditional role" of a father figure.

I should also say that part of my choosing to not drive at times is based on my car not being as comfortable as my friends'. The suspension modifications that are so much fun while autocrossing just aren't as pleasant on DC's streets.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I trust his pilot skills no problem I can be co-pilot if he does not trust my pilot skills I become co-pilot too. If we cant decide, we have to meet "there".

As long we are going and getting there smooth as possible, cool.