Men during orgasm.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys, during your orgasm, do you find that the more cum your release the better/longer the orgasm is? Or does the volume make no difference at all?

Also, what is it about cum that makes your penis (at least during orgasm) feel good compared to when you pee? Is it the thickness? Does it have to do with the chemical component of semen?

~JAZ

Reactions: bkmuscledad

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really had to think about this for a while. First question - I do enjoy an orgasm that has a lot of cum, however I really can't say that the amount of cum is in any way related to the intensity of the orgasm. Once in a while - maybe, but usually the intensity of the orgasm is its own thing and the ejaculation is nice, but separate.

Second question - orgasm is totally unrelated to urination - I enjoy both for different reasons. Orgasm is the pleasurable response to usually intense sexual activity - it may be quick, but it usually is delayed and heightened in its intensity intentionally. Urination may be delayed - say because you can't get to a toilet when you might like to - but the enjoyment comes from releasing the urine, not from a sexual stimulation. It feels good, like being able not having to retain it when you would rather release it. The orgasm feels good in an of itself because it is a different set of nerves being stimulated and the release is the culmination of a specific effort to feel good - usually with a partner.

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really had to think about this for a while. First question - I do enjoy an orgasm that has a lot of cum, however I really can't say that the amount of cum is in any way related to the intensity of the orgasm. Once in a while - maybe, but usually the intensity of the orgasm is its own thing and the ejaculation is nice, but separate.

Second question - orgasm is totally unrelated to urination - I enjoy both for different reasons. Orgasm is the pleasurable response to usually intense sexual activity - it may be quick, but it usually is delayed and heightened in its intensity intentionally. Urination may be delayed - say because you can't get to a toilet when you might like to - but the enjoyment comes from releasing the urine, not from a sexual stimulation. It feels good, like being able not having to retain it when you would rather release it. The orgasm feels good in an of itself because it is a different set of nerves being stimulated and the release is the culmination of a specific effort to feel good - usually with a partner.

That's a great response. I think the release part of it makes sense. I don't know why, but when I was younger I used to think that the sperm itself in your semen made the penis feel good during orgasm, hence that "tickling" sensation most men describe during ejaculation. I know it's dumb but I just thought about that a few hours ago and made me want to ask the question.

Jaz

Reactions: keenobserver

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for me bigger loads feel better. if its been 3 days, i'll have a better orgasm (lasts longer and more intense). not by a huge factor. just better. i can have 2 o's on one boner. first o is always better and bigger load. but any orgasm feels great. as for sperm q, it isnt the sperm itself. it is the orgasm build up from the central nervous system that creates the feeling. i imagine its similar to women. for me, ejaculation is the best part and feels the best. those that describe edging and having an o without ejaculating are probably in the majority. i have no desire to do that. it only feels complete when i blow

Reactions: erpap

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also think that a man's orgasm and ejaculation is also psychological. There is something very virile about ejaculating a large amount of semen - it makes a man feel good, sure, but makes him feel more masculine. It's like during sex - a man likes to hear from the person he is fucking that his cock is satisfying them. But to the original question, both orgasm and urination are forms of release - whatever the liquid.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Foe those not referring to a masturbatory release, how does one quantify the release of seamen, if it is the result of love making and an inter body transmission with no condom, Does anyone really look at condom when you are don with it to visually quantify its contents ?

The feeling between a male orgasm and urination should be different, even though the the penis is the final destination, different parts of the body supply the material to be transmitted

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, Thanks for asking those questions, even if it's silly it rare that women get some interest in the male sexuality.

1) more volume of semen does make the orgasm more pleasurable. When I orgasm I feel a tickling in the gland that travel to the base, if it's not strong enough and just stay in the gland I can slow down and carry on that's "edging". If it does reach the base, the base muscle start to pulse and nothing can stop the orgasm. The difference between a big orgasm and a normal one is the number of pulse the base muscle do. It could do a lot of pulse with little semen but it tend to be longer if there's more semen to expels.

2) During the orgasm, it's the pulsing of the base muscle matched with the tickling in the gland. the gland become over sensible at that point and you just want to stop to touch it. Peeing don't have the tickling prior in the gland, it's more of a constant pressure coming from the base that release a pressure on the bladder. it doesn't use the same canal in the penis, but it does procure a nice feeling. it doesn't have the pulsing that make the difference.

Maybe the fact that pee and semen don't use the same canal and that the canal of semen is closer to the center of the penis where you got the most sensible part do play a role in the intensity of the orgasm. And the fact that when the penis is erect it's really difficult to pee, so I could say that when I do cum the pressure is more intense then when I pee.

Hope that can help you understand.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me the duration of time between sexual contact determines intensity of orgasm. Not how much semen. Arousal is much more intense when contact is spaced wider, therefore the orgasm is more intense. As far as the second question, my dear, different tracts for different acts. The two have no correlation to me.

For me a small portion of the sensations from orgasm do come from the cum traveling down and stretching out the urethra. It could be that I was sensitized by sounding play when I was younger. On the unexpected side, there have been a few times where I've really had to pee where I've felt some of that sensation. Its rare. Precum does feel different than pee. It could easily be the brain filtering the sensations based on the situation. Much more of the orgasm sensation in that area come from near the prostate. But a good O is more than the penis. Its a whole body event.

As for what makes the penis feel good, a lot of it is the fun before the cum. There are some good sensations as the tissues in the penis stretch as one goes erect. Much more comes in the playtime before the event, the nerves are sensitized and the whole penis is basically being massaged in some fashion (hopefully for a prolonged time ;) ). The sensitized nerves get activated with the head and shaft flaring with the extra blood and kegels right around O time. Then there is the wonderful feel of the semen getting shot out..

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, during your orgasm, do you find that the more cum your release the better/longer the orgasm is? Or does the volume make no difference at all?

Also, what is it about cum that makes your penis (at least during orgasm) feel good compared to when you pee? Is it the thickness? Does it have to do with the chemical component of semen?

~JAZ

1. Yes

2. Has nothing to do with the consistency. The orgasm and release is what feels good, not the physical feeling of something coming out of my penis.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
For me pissing's like drinking some water after feeling dehydrated. It's an instinctual pleasure based only on basic need. I'm not the edging or volume watching type...that could and has killed the mood for me. Orgasms are a whole different ballgame. It's much much less about the end result and more about how i got there.

Reactions: Gj816 and Hatt_101

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sometimes convinced that they go together, but then every once-in-a-while, I'll have a long, gut-wrenching orgasm and open my eyes when I'm done and hardly cum at all. The other night, I ejaculated like a teenager, but didn't think much of the feeling itself.

Reactions: adam4

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience the amount of semen released depends on how long I'm stimulated/turned on before I ejaculate. Extended foreplay, tantric play or edging can as much as triple the volume of fluid I ejaculate compared to a quick one.

Length of ejaculation is literally the number of rhythmic muscular contractions which eject semen and continue for a short time after . I've counted as many as 35 before, not including the ones building up to ejaculation. Most semen is ejected in the first 3-5 contractions with much smaller amounts in, say, the next 5-10.

Orgasm is a longer more complex brain/body-wide experience which begins before I start to ejaculate and may go several minutes after, including the huge dopamine release in the midbrain which, of course, is the origin of the moniker mind-blowing sex.

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since I no longer ejaculate due to medical reasons, can't tell you how amazing my orgasms are without any ejaculate.They are now better than ever. Proves that orgasm pleadure has little relation to volume. We just feel better when we produce a large volume. And, yes. I do miss my ejaculate.

Reactions: lapdog2001