Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup... I's say that sometimes... feeling my cock throbbing and shooting is *part* of the good feelings about orgams. But often it's not a big part of the whole thing. Like some of the guys here posted... some great orgasms with little cum.
I notice more these days... once in a while... if I've been edging, I will orgasm, but I'm so clenched-up, kind of in spasm, that no cum gets out at all. Like things are just to tight. This has happened both jacking off, and during sex with some one else.

Not many guys have mentioned it, but cum is pretty much stored right next to the prostate, and "cumming" starts there... and the prostate is a big source of good feelings. For most guys, straight or gay :eek:) I guess it get squeezed pretty good during the contractions of orgasm.

Good times.

ps great question.

Reactions: adam4

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, during your orgasm, do you find that the more cum your release the better/longer the orgasm is? Or does the volume make no difference at all?

Also, what is it about cum that makes your penis (at least during orgasm) feel good compared to when you pee? Is it the thickness? Does it have to do with the chemical component of semen?

~JAZ

I will say that the longer I wait the more cum builds up and the stronger the orgasm and more cum it is. It feels better to cum to me because of the sensations all over your body and you know your doing it for pleasure even though it feels good peeing sometimes but that's just my opinion. Honestly I think I would want to hear a woman talk about how how good it felt cumming than peeing just keeping it real lol.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it definitely makes a difference. Just the other night I had ejaculated for the first time in about a week and it was amazing, I probably pumped out cum about 12 times lol. Each time you pump out cum during ejaculation is the feel good moment, so imagine having that 10+ times vs. 6 or so, which is normal for me when ejaculating on the daily.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The longer I wait between cum shots the more powerful they tend to be. I don't think it is the volume (because I ejaculate a lot less now because of a prostrate biopsy) but rather the pent up horniness releasing itself. When I cum I call it a torrents cum in that I have no control of my language or body movements. I shout, shudder, and shake uncontrollably and probably wake up the neighbors. Most first time partners become very scared thinking I am having a heart attack. What a way to go.....

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, the size of the load doesn't determine the feeling of orgasm. It's the brain releasing dopamine I think into your system at an intense rate that makes the orgasm amazing, that and who you're with or thinking about when it happens.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, during your orgasm, do you find that the more cum your release the better/longer the orgasm is? Or does the volume make no difference at all?

Also, what is it about cum that makes your penis (at least during orgasm) feel good compared to when you pee? Is it the thickness? Does it have to do with the chemical component of semen?

~JAZ

Thank you for asking. It's nice to have an honest question by a woman asking about a man's experience.

It isn't easy to answer your question, since our physical reactions are not the same, I presume as a woman's. However, I'll try.

Quick Answer
The fluid coming out of the penis is the result of the orgasm, not the cause.

Long (and probably more than you wanted to know) Answer

Question 1)
The relation between amount of semen/cum and the "better/longer" isn't as simple as one means another. There is a connection, but it isn't as direct. Much of the "better/longer" or intensity of an orgasm has to do with the how much build up happens before hand. Either because of edging, time between ejaculations/sex, or some other delay. If a guy gets turned on at 1PM and is teased all day, then has sex at 10PM, then his body is responding to the sexual stimulus for hours.

I think of the analogy, we have a faucet of testosterone constantly flowing. When we get turned on, our bodies open the valves.

Our bodies see testosterone and makes cum. The more testosterone, the more cum.

At the same time, the more testosterone, the greater our sexual tension. The more control we exert the more pressure builds and the greater the intensity of the release.

Our egos are stroked when we produce huge loads or have powerful intensity orgasms.
So while they are not cause and effect, they are related.

Question 2)
Urination doesn't produce testosterone. The release from peeing isn't the same. Peeing is strictly a bladder pressure, instead of sexual pressure.

The release is still enjoyable, but then as a woman you know that feeling. If your bladder is full, it feels great to relieve it.

Ironically, a full bladder can apply pressure to our prostate and stimulate testosterone production. As can fingers or dildos in our rectum. That's one of the physiological reasons that anal stimulation is usually more enjoyable for a guy than a woman.

Hope that helps. :)

-Kenn

Reactions: Zak Bull

MrGoldBox

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, the volume of ejaculate does not determine my orgasmic pleasure. Since volume is rather hard to measure when it is swimming around in an orifice or being swallowed (rarely, :(, that's another story), my perception of volume and pleasure is based on solo play. My orgasms are amazing when I am in a good mental place (not stressed or rushed), when there are sensual stories racing around in my brain, when a laptop is not in the vicinity, and more often than not when I can utilize both hands. Volume could be less, but the power and duration during those occasions is certainly more.

Giant volume is spectacular, a great show, and for the receiver, a trophy for the hard work...but it doesn't necessarily equate to toe curls for me.

You know what...time to experiment. Who's with me?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Semen volume has absolutely no correlation to the physical sensation of an orgasm or it's intensity.....zero.
And there is absolutely no medical literature to even remotely support the claim that it does.
However, there are guys who get a psychological enjoyment from viewing their ejaculate. (I'm not one of them....the volume of my semen is just not anything I care about.).

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media

~JAZ

I see a definite correlation between the amount of cum and the 'sweetness' of the orgasm. But a sweet orgasm is very different from a powerful, intense one. I've had a couple of full body orgasms, where the heat spreads throughout my body, flushing to my chest, and resulting in a wonderfully pleasant post-orgasmic glow. These usually happen when I've worked hard for the orgasm - because I've had sex or masturbated several times prior to sex. 'Sweet' orgasms, where the orgasm is sweet but not at all intense, result in far more cum because they're usually a result of me not having had sex or masturbated for a long while prior.

The great evener is this: most of my orgasms are in the centre - there's a fair amount of cum but the orgasm is neither sweet nor intense, just a rather mediocre release of tension.

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, the volume of cum makes a little bit of difference, but more than that, is how forceful I shoot it out. In other words, the more powerful the cumshot, the better it feels. When I cum really hard and forceful, I'll have about 5 or 6 big shots of cum followed by several more hard contractions.

To help this along, I like to edge inside my wife. Do you know what I'm talking about? I'll keep pumping away until I feel like Im going to bust, then I'll slow down or stop for a moment until the urge goes away before thrusting again. My wife actually does the same thing with her orgasm and build up. When she feels like she's about to cum, she'll make me stop for a minute. We go on like this for a while, until we can't take it anymore.....then we both cum hard at the same time.

My wife is a squirter, especially when she gets super aroused, and that's one of the signs that I can tell she's about to blow. Now, my orgasm is also influenced by my wife's. When her pussy contracts from her orgasm, it often triggers me to cum. The actual consistency of the semen doesn't really have any affect on the overall feeling.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
^ I would love to be able to 'edge' because I can see how this would add to intensity & probably semen volume. Unfortunately, my gf comes super quickly, usually within 3-5 minutes of penetration, and I suffer from delayed ejaculation. On the odd occasion that I come before she does, she loses interest immediately & the session is over. And the same with me - if she comes before I'm even starting to warm up (which happens about 4/10 times we have sex), I know I'm in for a frustrating session of catch-up quickly.

Reactions: soreqb

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Since I no longer ejaculate due to medical reasons, can't tell you how amazing my orgasms are without any ejaculate.They are now better than ever. Proves that orgasm pleadure has little relation to volume. We just feel better when we produce a large volume. And, yes. I do miss my ejaculate.
I have had prostate surgery as well and have intense orgasms. Orgasm comes more from the mind than from the body. It all depends on what I am horney from and how intense the arousal is. I still ejaculate into my bladder because I see it when I urinate later but there is not the same throbbing you get from pumping semen out. Orgasm can be even more intense though.

Ejaculation of semen (sperm and other fluids) happens during orgasm, but men can have orgasm without the ejaculation. Men who have a vasectomy still have orgasms and ejaculations, but sperm is not in the mix.

Semen is thicker than urine, and I find the goo traveling up the shaft feels good.

And larger cocks and/or balls do not guarantee larger loads.

One more... You can't pee and cum at the same time, so a hard cock prevents urination. One of the reasons men get hard in their sleep.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
^ I would love to be able to 'edge' because I can see how this would add to intensity & probably semen volume. Unfortunately, my gf comes super quickly, usually within 3-5 minutes of penetration, and I suffer from delayed ejaculation. On the odd occasion that I come before she does, she loses interest immediately & the session is over. And the same with me - if she comes before I'm even starting to warm up (which happens about 4/10 times we have sex), I know I'm in for a frustrating session of catch-up quickly.
There was a guy in the 1970's who wrote a book called Male problems. He taught a technique to delay ejaculation it was really simple using three techniques. The most effective one is when you feel the place where contractions are about to begin push like you are trying to pee and push hard. His explanation was that the bodies reflex from the spine to ejaculate causes the sphincter that begins urination to clamp closed. The prostate begins to contract and eject semen when that has been done effectively. Pushing causes the prostate nerves to think that the bladder hasn't been blocked so ejaculation is delayed. This is the opposite of what everybody thinks. The natural inclination is to try as if you are trying to stop pee. You hold that position until the urge nearly subsides. Then begin stimulation again. If you do this long enough you will be able to stimulate well beyond where you would normally have lost it and quit.

My wife got to the point she would say enough get it over with. I have been able to edge for hours that way. The most I ever wanted to though was about three hours it gets really tiring. You can after 20 minutes or so get to the point where a feather touching the glans would make you shoot or a warm breeze.

The second technique was to grab the base of your penis and squeeze hard. Or do the same to the perineum between your legs. Those two never helped me much I just shot into the pressure behind the blockage and it hurt. He also taught techniques for guys who couldn't cum with a woman and there were other problems he covered. I am sure the book is out of print now. The guy is probably dead as well now. He was a sexual therapist and really knew his stuff.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
P.S. You have to use the push technique just before you reach the place where you would cum if your mother walked in and was lecturing you on the evils of playing with yourself. To late and it will happen anyway. It requires a strong will especially at first. Later it feels so good you would like to go on forever. If you do it a few hours and ejaculate, I think it is good to end it at some point. You will tremble the whole next day and be dying to do it again. I think it works better though for young men. I eventually lost the ability.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There was a guy in the 1970's who wrote a book called Male problems. He taught a technique to delay ejaculation it was really simple using three techniques. The most effective one is when you feel the place where contractions are about to begin push like you are trying to pee and push hard. His explanation was that the bodies reflex from the spine to ejaculate causes the sphincter that begins urination to clamp closed. The prostate begins to contract and eject semen when that has been done effectively. Pushing causes the prostate nerves to think that the bladder hasn't been blocked so ejaculation is delayed. This is the opposite of what everybody thinks. The natural inclination is to try as if you are trying to stop pee. You hold that position until the urge nearly subsides. Then begin stimulation again. If you do this long enough you will be able to stimulate well beyond where you would normally have lost it and quit.

My wife got to the point she would say enough get it over with. I have been able to edge for hours that way. The most I ever wanted to though was about three hours it gets really tiring. You can after 20 minutes or so get to the point where a feather touching the glans would make you shoot or a warm breeze.

The second technique was to grab the base of your penis and squeeze hard. Or do the same to the perineum between your legs. Those two never helped me much I just shot into the pressure behind the blockage and it hurt. He also taught techniques for guys who couldn't cum with a woman and there were other problems he covered. I am sure the book is out of print now. The guy is probably dead as well now. He was a sexual therapist and really knew his stuff.
I've edged for 15 days, now THAT was intense! Didn't take long to blow that volcano, lol.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that is such a great question. I know when I am solo that the volume of cum is much less. And for me, I would say that I love the feeling of heavy thick ropes of cum squirting out....so when I am with a woman or otherwise blue-balled, the orgasm is a little more satisfying...I can almost feel it squirting. And when I was younger, i know I could hear it squirting.