Men during orgasm.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've edged for 15 days, now THAT was intense! Didn't take long to blow that volcano, lol

Maybe my definition of edging is different, but I don't usually stop teasing in order to eat, drink, shower, go to the bathroom, go to work, etc...

I can certainly not masturbating for 15 days and being ready to blow with a warm breeze, but for me, that isn't edging.

Reactions: nicnic

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe my definition of edging is different, but I don't usually stop teasing in order to eat, drink, shower, go to the bathroom, go to work, etc...

I can certainly not masturbating for 15 days and being ready to blow with a warm breeze, but for me, that isn't edging.
I don't think our definition is different, but yeah I did do it for 15 days. Started and stopped idkv how many times over that period. Trust me it wasn't easy and I wouldn't recommend it I if you don't have some kind of hard core mastery of finishing with a great ending, lol.

Frankgr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys, during your orgasm, do you find that the more cum your release the better/longer the orgasm is? Or does the volume make no difference at all?

Also, what is it about cum that makes your penis (at least during orgasm) feel good compared to when you pee? Is it the thickness? Does it have to do with the chemical component of semen?

~JAZ

I know guys said it doesn't make a difference for them, but it kind of does for me. Usually the more I keep cumming, the longer the orgasm is. It also feels better to see more of it, makes me feel like my equipment is working right ;)! I don't think it's cum vs pee, it's more of the way the system works during sex. Maybe there is a chemical component to semen that activates as it goes through your dick, who knows?

I'm like your questions. I keep looking for more of them, lol

Reactions: hotguy88 and Revone

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know guys said it doesn't make a difference for them, but it kind of does for me. Usually the more I keep cumming, the longer the orgasm is. It also feels better to see more of it, makes me feel like my equipment is working right ;)! I don't think it's cum vs pee, it's more of the way the system works during sex. Maybe there is a chemical component to semen that activates as it goes through your dick, who knows?

I'm like your questions. I keep looking for more of them, lol
I too her turned on when I see a huge load fire out the end of my dick. It probably has to do with thinking that the more we cum, the more virile we are as men. Like a psychological thing: The more we cum, the more chances we have of having children, which furthers our bloodline. However, I don't always shoot huge when I have a powerful orgasm either.

Reactions: Frankgr

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really had to think about this for a while. First question - I do enjoy an orgasm that has a lot of cum, however I really can't say that the amount of cum is in any way related to the intensity of the orgasm. Once in a while - maybe, but usually the intensity of the orgasm is its own thing and the ejaculation is nice, but separate.

Second question - orgasm is totally unrelated to urination - I enjoy both for different reasons. Orgasm is the pleasurable response to usually intense sexual activity - it may be quick, but it usually is delayed and heightened in its intensity intentionally. Urination may be delayed - say because you can't get to a toilet when you might like to - but the enjoyment comes from releasing the urine, not from a sexual stimulation. It feels good, like being able not having to retain it when you would rather release it. The orgasm feels good in an of itself because it is a different set of nerves being stimulated and the release is the culmination of a specific effort to feel good - usually with a partner.
well said !

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, the amount of semen doesn't really affect the pleasure of the orgasm. The only difference is the feeling of all the thick fluid squirting out of my penis. Feels more "satisfying" if there is more semen. I don't know how else to describe it. Length/intensity of orgasm is not affected.

Peeing is pleasurable too, but it's not the same because the PC muscles don't "pulse" as you pee. The unique "pulsing" is only present during orgasm.

Reactions: adam4

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think females have a similar "pulsing" during orgasm, too, but minus the ejaculation.

Rick Woodlands

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't have much to do with the physical consistency of cum. The real difference is mental. We're rewarded for ejaculating with a dopamine rush and several seconds of brainless bliss as our minds go blank and we cease to care about anything but how good our twitching cocks feel.

Put it this way---you can think about work while peeing. While cumming not so much.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question. I find with the more volume I shoot out, the best if feels when I cum. But that's not to say it doesn't feel great when I shoot less.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Volume doesn't really matter as to pleasure, although there's a certain mammalian animal-brain satisfaction at having ejaculated a lot into said partner.

As to the rest, without the orgasm ejaculation for me isn't any more pleasurable than urinating. With the orgasm, it's incredible. But that's a completely different set of nerve firings and chemical release in the brain.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm told that I shoot a lot, compared to the norm. So for me there's an added sort of show-off rush from really filling and/or covering whomever I'm with. Especially if it's the first time. That added element of surprise for her/him is a turn-on for me. Particularly cool when he's giving me head and then gets more than he expected.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience the amount of semen released depends on how long I'm stimulated/turned on before I ejaculate. Extended foreplay, tantric play or edging can as much as triple the volume of fluid I ejaculate compared to a quick one.

Length of ejaculation is literally the number of rhythmic muscular contractions which eject semen and continue for a short time after . I've counted as many as 35 before, not including the ones building up to ejaculation. Most semen is ejected in the first 3-5 contractions with much smaller amounts in, say, the next 5-10.

Orgasm is a longer more complex brain/body-wide experience which begins before I start to ejaculate and may go several minutes after, including the huge dopamine release in the midbrain which, of course, is the origin of the moniker mind-blowing sex.
if i force the complete naked masculine body to practice many totally unsatisfying ejaculations without orgasmic relief , i can do this many hours or with many sessions over 2-3 days.

Reactions: halcyondays

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As for me, there are three factors connected, 1) excitement, 2) stimulation type and 3) time since the last ejaculation: more I am excited (this affects both the body and the mind) and more time has passed from my last ejaculation, more intense will be the orgasm and the amount of semen released. Instead it will be the opposite if for example I am less excited or I have already recently had other ejaculations. Then there are obviously various types of stimulation, some more exciting than others less: this is why it is essential about the orgasm.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think females have a similar "pulsing" during orgasm, too, but minus the ejaculation.

Yes, and because none of us have been genuinely male and female at different times no-one can know for sure how similar the feeling is but based on description, and given that so many of the reproductive organs have homologues - organs that started out the same but then differentiated, it is probably a good guess that there is a core feeling which is common to both sexes.

I believe it is the orgasm that is responsible for most of the pleasure and the biggest difference in pleasure is how much tension you have built up to be released during that orgasm. It's like pulling back a bow or a catapult - the further you pull it back the more energy is released when you let it go. Personally, it seems like there is a slow build-up in arousal that starts at the end of the previous orgasm and requires no external trigger, i.e. the longer it has been the hornier I am. Add to that exposure to sexual stimuli and then finally there is deliberately edging - getting close to cumming but then not quite going over the edge and building up a bit more. So, the more I have built up to the orgasm, the more intense it is and there can be quite a difference between a really intense orgasm and a not so intense one.

It also happens that my most intense orgasms tend to be accompanied with a bigger, more forceful ejaculation. While I do believe that the feeling of the cum moving along the urethrea is a part of the pleasure, I think it is a relatively small part compared to the orgasm feeling so it more a case that the ejaculation is spectacular because I had a great orgasm than that the orgasm was great because it was accompanied by a spectacular ejaculation.

As for the sensation of peeing, people have already mentioned the relief if you were holding it and really needed to go, but even without that urgency just the sensation of it flowing along my urethra is a slightly pleasant one. Not pleasurable enough, though, that I would seek it out deliberately. I would not, for example, sit drinking water in order to need to go more often, but when I do need to go I enjoy the sensation rather than worry about the fact I was interrupted in whatever else I was doing.

Reactions: nicnic

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm told that I shoot a lot, compared to the norm. So for me there's an added sort of show-off rush from really filling and/or covering whomever I'm with. Especially if it's the first time. That added element of surprise for her/him is a turn-on for me. Particularly cool when he's giving me head and then gets more than he expected.
As someone who love sucking cock, I love what you described. It turns me on receiving a load like that! And if the guy cums a lot it’s more of a huge turn on surprise!

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Ditto, Bro. I love that look of surprise when they realize that it's not finished.

Reactions: ct_bi_dad and erpap