Men Eating Pussy Creampie

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Capitolhillguy, Feb 17, 2008.

1. rowlett

rowlett New Member

OK, a little help here. I am married and have no ambition of tasting another man but I have often fantasized about some cream pie after finishing on my wife. My wife is not into much oral sex, just a little and she never let me cum in her mouth, although I love eating her. Can some of you tell me how you first approached the subject and what was the reaction of your lady. I mean how would I approach the subject and tell or ask my wife to serve up the desert (cream pie) after I unload in her. This is something that I would really like to try. How did some of you get started? I am afraid my wife would think I am gay. I have been married 20 yrs.

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    any of you guys kiss your wife after she takes your load orally or share it with her that way?.. Thats hot too!

3. hud01

Gold Member

Not wife, but a gf.

4. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Do it most of the time when my wife gives me a bj.....love the sharing

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

The SmallPenisMan's disbelief that men who identify themselves as straight8 would never eat another's cum out of a pussy is hilarious. In my thirties and early forties I had many occasions to attend "lifestyle" parties. Those of you not into the movement call it swinging. If you swing you know better. I definitely identify as being a gay male. But having a giant dick has got me invited to a lot of odd sexual situations. At the lifestyle parties I attended in Las Vegas and Palm Springs the crowds were a bit older -- men and women in their late thirties to mid fifties. There was an older couple who had turned their home into a lifestyle club. And it was there I watched lots of straight8 married men happily go down on their spouses/dates after the women had enjoyed a series of men dumping their loads in them.

Back in those days (1970's-80's) going down on a full pussy was called getting faced. And it was common. Men would encourage the husband or boyfriend to go down on his partner if she had spent the last half hour or more in a sling receiving loads. I have a clown-size dick and have never been able to satisfy myself fucking a woman unless she was loose as a canyon and still well-used, red, puffed up and horny for more. Slipping the large granny smith apple that passes as the head of my dick up inside a woman has always been easier if there are several loads of spooge hiding up her. And I've never been able to get more than a few inches inside. Not bragging. It's a major handicap. But I've helped many guys go down on their mates, taking turns eating sloppy seconds, thirds --- fifths, sevenths? And also sharing those loads with the men. And it's rather hot bending over and licking the engorged clit of a woman in a sling while she's getting fucked senseless. It's rather easy to do and the women always seem to enjoy it.

It seems the last couple of generations of men have been brainwashed into believing that everything is cut and dried, black and white, gay or straight when it comes to a person's sexuality. Life isn't that uncomplicated. If you really do indulge in lifestyle activities you know what I mean. And the longer I live the more "straight8" men I meet who are divorced or widowed, in their mid fifties to early sixties, and have decided -- like me -- they prefer getting down and nasty with men.

This is not to say there are men who only identify as straight and nothing else. But I've had far too many supposedly "straight" husbands and boyfriends gladly feel me up and play with my dick in the safe company of women to know that one's proclivities are only hard-edged straight. Lots of gray area exists between straight, bi, and gay.

Anyway, it makes me feel much better to know there are men out there who are willing to admit they're into eating cream pies. I don't know what's up with the "cuckold" fetish. I've never witnessed it in real life. I suppose enjoying a cream pie may be an acquired taste (like butt munching), but it's more common than the missionary position prudes on this site believe. And I can assure you from personal experience that it is WAY hot to feel your tool enter an engorged eager pussy full of a bunch of loads.

So there. Neener, neener, neener. LOL!

Tasty! :yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

#45 midlifebear, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  6. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    Quite often I lick out my partners pussy after I cum in her. I have an ex who occasionally fucked a good friend of ours and a short time later, I would lick her out.

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Ahhh, dr_pepper . . . you're my kind of 99% straight guy!

8. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    midlifebear....I liked ur long but truthful posting....there are fewer and fewer black and white matters in life as you grow older and witness more of life's wonders

9. rude

rude Active Member

Albums:
    link won't load for me! waaaah!

10. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Licking cum out of a oozing pussy is always a turn on for me. Got into this more than 20 years ago and have never stopped.

11. edeldp

edeldp New Member

Albums:
  12. edeldp

edeldp New Member

Albums:
    My wife and I would love to get a video which shows this. But, not a cuckold video which humiliates the man. So of us like to do this because we like to do this

13. edeldp

edeldp New Member

Albums:
    would like to see this in a non humiliating video

14. domeboy

domeboy Member

Once at a hotel bar late one night, a couple bought me a drink and invited me to their room for smoke. After a while, he asked if I would like to watch them play.
    She did a strip for us and asked me to strip down too. Long story short, we wound up doing it all. By the time we were done, there was not a dry spot on any of us and we vowed it was the best sex ever.

15. youngdumbfullofcum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    this is a great thread :D

16. odesa76

odesa76 New Member

17. odesa76

odesa76 New Member

18. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thx odesa76

19. ksrsoze

ksrsoze Member

Albums:
    I've seen this in a few vids before - I will try and find the links and post them.

I have licked a girl out after her boyfriend fucked her (but didn't cum inside), didn't think about it at the time, but would have been horny if he had!

20. edeldp

edeldp New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted