Men Exposed: Private Dicks (HBO)

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so, i couldnt really figure out where to post this one, and i couldnt finda thread already posted about it....but i found that this documentary, originally on hbo in 1999 is now out on DVD...

in case any of you wanted it and didn't know; I know I've wanted it since i first saw it on hbo so i'm really excited to see it again, especially as an adult now, haha.

are there any lpsg'ers on the show?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If I remember correctly it's an interview of several big-dicked guys who sit there naked telling the interviewer the ups and downs of being endowed.

And there's this irritating guy with a microdick who whines way too much for way too long.

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, i couldnt really figure out where to post this one, and i couldnt finda thread already posted about it....but i found that this documentary, originally on hbo in 1999 is now out on DVD...

in case any of you wanted it and didn't know; I know I've wanted it since i first saw it on hbo so i'm really excited to see it again, especially as an adult now, haha.

are there any lpsg'ers on the show?

Yes, one. Jonah Falcon.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I always used to watch this special when it first came out and they used to show it like a million times! And then, some time ago, it just stopped coming out, and I forgot about it. I remembered it the first time I came across Jonah here. I'm glad it's available on DVD now.

The shows from HBO that I really wish would come out on DVD are:

Lock Up: The Prisoners of Riker's Island. (There was this well-hung uncut Puerto Rican guy nicknamed "Chino" that I remember quite well)!:biggrin:

The first ever Shock Video.

And, Jockey. (There's this cute little jockey named Chris Rosier, and in one scene you can catch a very quick glimpse of his long-looking dick. He's a tiny little guy, so I doubt he's all that big, it just looks big on him)!

So, I hope HBO will be releasing more of its specials on DVD soon!:biggrin:

agnslz said:
There was this well-hung uncut Puerto Rican guy nicknamed "Chino" that I remember quite wel

YES!! The guy why they do the strip search on and you get a crotch-level shot. He added to my inferiority complex but I loved when they asked him to lift his balls :eek:. The whole unit was rather ample.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And that's Jonah in the second j-peg on post #9.

And the first jpeg is of Jim R*****g, the former office manager of an eccentric phalloplastic surgeon from Orange County. I believe that photo was after Jim's second dermal enlargement. The Private Dicks video was all shot in New York City with interviews from early summer to September of that year. Jim actually had two dermal grafts (you don't see his donar site butt scars in the HBO special) and is one of the only guys who ever had successful results. His daily regimen of hanging weights, vacuum pumping and luck at establishing a blood flow to the grafts made have led to this. The differential between his erect and flaccid circumference stats were amazingly minimal, something not divulged to the camera or the patients visiting the doctor's Anaheim office. On the penile enlargement websites Jim is known as Patient 755.

Hey good buddy Jim- better you than I; Glad I was in Cap d' Agde. :rolleyes:

Reactions: leoversatil

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
ill never forget that pr dude on that show lock up...1 reason-i was soooooo young when i saw that...several adults were in the room...we were watching to see if anyone we knew were in rhikers.lol...out of no where hes naked being stripped search...i think my mom quickly changed the channel...everyone was like awwwwwwww, but she did it cuzz there were minors in the room...1 of my childhood memories.lol

I always used to watch this special when it first came out and they used to show it like a million times! And then, some time ago, it just stopped coming out, and I forgot about it. I remembered it the first time I came across Jonah here. I'm glad it's available on DVD now.

Lock Up: The Prisoners of Riker's Island. (There was this well-hung uncut Puerto Rican guy nicknamed "Chino" that I remember quite well)!:biggrin:

The first ever Shock Video.

And, Jockey. (There's this cute little jockey named Chris Rosier, and in one scene you can catch a very quick glimpse of his long-looking dick. He's a tiny little guy, so I doubt he's all that big, it just looks big on him)!

So, I hope HBO will be releasing more of its specials on DVD soon!:biggrin:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I recently came across a couple of caps from the above mentioned show, which are of that guy's dick. Enjoy!:biggrin1:

Lock Up 1

Lock Up 2

steven0995

Experimental Member
Media
I remember that Shock Video ... the blonde British guy on the game show was huge! He and the girl were the "pawns" in a gameshow. The girl was hot and the guy was huge. They were covered in whipcream or something, and he took his bikini off and it just flopped. He stood there and flopped it up and down for a while ... any caps of that episode anywhere?