Men faking orasms

damien6663

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted in the health section a topic pretty much about this, i have real issues being able to cum during sex...even without a condom...like hour sex session and its just not getting there, but i can in like 10 mins if i masturbate im getting frustrated.

Nah, why fake it? Although I've never had a problem with it

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has nothing to do with being deceitful but after I've busted a couple of nuts compared to my girlfriends 20 plus times, it just turns her on to know that I've cum one last time :) We do it to enhance the moment and help our partners out, at least I do...

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have. I've been on and off anti-depressants since I was 16 and as a result it can take a while for me to orgasm. If it takes more than 45-60mins, I'll just fake it cause I'm tired.

BIG_DAVE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did it once a couple of years back with my ex at the time she was a complete nympho (which i loved) and i was working away in bristol during the week and sharing a room so there was no wanking the whole week!

When I'd get back to see her we would literally fuck all night and I've never met a woman before or since who could out fuck me and take my size as long as she could. However being Irish and never backing down after the 8th or 9th time I just had to fake it, roll over and pretend to be asleep. I've never needed to before or since usually with GF's I don't use condoms but it really only can be done with a rubber on.

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've faked it before, normally because I'm having a hard time cuming and I'm tired. Sometimes to push my partner to orgasm if if she's getting close. Never faked with a condom on though. I would have thought you'd be more likely to get caught with faking using a condom as it would be completely empty?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay two things her, I have ejaculated without coming...prostate massage, feels awesome. Second, as far as faking it, I use to do that with an ex-girlfriend. She told me the first time we had sex,"I like a guy who can cum two or three times when we fuck." I usually last abouot one to two hours a fucking with out cumming. So I ddidn't really understand the difference, who cares as long as you get fucked for one or two hours and cum alot. But she wanted a guy to cum more during the time. So I would wear acondom and pretend that I would cum. This didn't last very long (month) since she was young and naive.

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a guy fake it. I didn't care though. It was a one night stand and I'd faked it about twice during the proceedings anyway. I just wanted it over with he. I think he sensed that so faked the ending. Result all round really. :)

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I've faked it. A few times. I think it's all the same reasons that women do it, including boredom but also having enjoyed sex and finding that you have to give your partner a signal that you enjoyed it.

Sometimes there's more ulterior motives at play, like being at a party and not wanting to totally spend yourself so you can enjoy yourself later.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a guy fake it. I didn't care though. It was a one night stand and I'd faked it about twice during the proceedings anyway. I just wanted it over with he. I think he sensed that so faked the ending. Result all round really. :)

I rather like this anecdote as it provides a nice balance to all the tales of "the best sex ever--we fucked for 12 hours and it was one, long golden orgasm" one reads on forums like this, sees in movies, hears at the water cooler.

Cheers! :smile:

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly Silver Train. Sometimes sex is a bit disastrous. It was clear as soon as we got down to it we weren't compatible in the sack. He had bragged about his sexual prowess beforehand yet he was a rather clueless. It was just as embarassing afterwards as I also had to fake falling asleep straight away as well.. when in reality I was lying there thinking wtf? :biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a long time gf who was most times a one trick pony. She would build to an orgasm. If she lost the momentum, then that would be it for that session. So she would either say I'm cuming, because she wanted me to cum with her, or I've lost it, so don't worry about me and cum as soon as you want.

I follow the same routine.

It is rare that I can't cum, so if it does happen and the girl is done too, I just say I am done and pullout. Normally it is very late and not the first time that day.

long gonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I faked it once and as soon as she left I jerked off. Had to there was no way she would have ever made me cum, it was more likely that shed break my dick off trying.

D

deleted306682

Had a long time gf who was most times a one trick pony. She would build to an orgasm. If she lost the momentum, then that would be it for that session. So she would either say I'm cuming, because she wanted me to cum with her, or I've lost it, so don't worry about me and cum as soon as you want.

Ditto, except it's rare for me to cum. Usually I'm truthful about it, now that I've convinced her it's really OK and she doesn't need to obsess about it, but I have faked it to give her that sense of satisfaction.