Men Faking Orgasms

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_daunte, Jul 6, 2009.

1. B_daunte

B_daunte New Member

Guys hear about women doing this all the time - taking one for the team so their hubby can enjoy himself.

But, in the age of condoms, a man certainly has the ability to fake an orgasm unnoticed. I've done this on several occasions (typically slower, more intimate sex) in which the woman I was making love with at the time was having a fantastic time, but the angle/speed/whatever wasn't quite enough to push me to orgasm.

It could be that I'm self-conscious about going on too long. I dated a woman a couple years back that got chafed easily and since then I often "quit while I'm ahead" as it were, and stop shortly after it's apparent that my partner just came. I would much rather be considered a grade-A lover by my bed mates than always need to finish things off for myself. I typically don't have any problem having an orgasm, but from time to time, I have faked it.

Do any other men do this? Any women have opinions?

2. swiper007

swiper007 New Member

Albums:
    ahahah i did this a couple of times

3. NoFear

NoFear Member

Been there done that .. but this was when I was a bit younger... We would be on round 3 or 4 and I would be spent. She would frequently climax by watching me go, so what the hell might as well let her get 1 last O, so I would put on a show.

4. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

this is a BAD habit of mine, it is byond rare a woman can make me orgasm so i would fake it.... OFTEN.... with my ex in 6 years , no joke i faked it 1 some times 2 thirds of the time. i even faked it in her mouth once.... no joke

5. catman

Gold Member

Have also done it a few times would I could tell my wife (or partner) was 'done for the night'

6. ellehutton

ellehutton Member

Albums:
    A guy i was seeing off and on tried that once...see i think the condom issue makes it harder to fake.

He said he came & i looked at the condom (no cum)...but didn't make a deal of it.
    (though i was sort of hurt by it because he could have just told me...but i love making a guy squirt)

The few times i have had cum shot inside me, seems that would be easier to fake somewhat because u can't really tell the amount & stuff and sometimes i guy just won't cum so much no matter how strong the orgasam- so how would the receiver really know?

7. ellehutton

ellehutton Member

Albums:
    That is nice though, sometimes you are just done but hate to have to tell a guy to stop.

once i cum i can't get fucked for awhile

Say what...in the mouth?
    :lol:

One thing about this "show or act" i guess is i always like to see a guy cum hard....so even if its fake it can still be hot, even if i feel a little cheated because i like the squirt.

Nothing like when they really lose it though, its one of the sexiest things a guy can do:)

8. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've never faked an orgasm or ejaculation.

9. Kevin4sex

Kevin4sex New Member

There is many a time with both guys and ladies in which my hyper ventilation has increased, along with my heart beat, my emotions grew much more intense as my fucking speed increased, I moaned or shouted and for all practical purposes I came, but not a drop of sperm shot from my dick. Did I fake an orgasm? I don't think so, it takes more than a squirt of baby batter to make an orgasm.
    Equally there have been times when masturbating that I've felt the flow on my hand when my emotions and body is nowhere near orgasm.
    I think it's the emotional connection between the two people going at it that matters, not the quantity of cum that shoots of a guys dick. If you're spent after the "climax" no matter how theatrical it was, you've had good sex.
    Let go of the specifics and focus on what's really important!

10. ellehutton

ellehutton Member

Albums:
    well ejaculation & orgasm are two different things for sure.:)

11. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

I do it all the time. I do it to get Tardis and Hockeyguy to stop rubbing my legs.

12. thirdknee63

thirdknee63 New Member

Albums:
    hell yes..if im with someone i just wanna fuck and dump..usually i have one pant leg on,before im finished

13. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I have faked it a few times.

14. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Never had to during early years,,, I could cumm any time.
    once in a while now things dont work so well,
    and after TURP my cumm goes inward....
    I must admit that with age my orgasms are not so strong as they used to be.

15. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Never had to during early years,,, I could cumm any time.
    once in a while now things dont work so well,
    and after TURP my cumm goes inward....
    I must admit that with age my orgasms are not so strong as they used to be.

16. Moez???

Moez??? Active Member

Albums:
    This reminds me of an episode of scrubs, when Turk shows Elliot how guys fake an orgasm.

"Oh...oh yeah baby, just like that...oh...bab...no noNO NO BABY DON'T MOVE, WAIT! ...sorry"

17. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:

I've been faking it for years with hootie.........:cool:

18. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I never fake orgasms... if I feel tired, I have to push myself till I get one even if no cum would squirt from it.

19. B_daunte

B_daunte New Member

I guess its a kind of show of respect though, that you have sex for their pleasure and their pleasure only, so when they reach an orgasm and you fake it...its showing that their only goal was to please you...its a good thing sometimes

20. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

I think once, way back when I was a total lush and I was suffering from Whiskey (Scotch!) dick, I had to fake it out of pure frustration and exhaustion. Sleep was all I wanted.

Other than that 1 time I agree with Andy, I have to push out an orgasm and sometimes those are the most powerful and fantastic ones.

But, unlike Andy, I always have to squirt. If I don't squirt, I feel like my orgasm cheated me. It has not often happened but when it did, it made no difference who I was with or not, I would have to quickly pump out another orgasm to get the squirts. I don't feel the full orgasmic release unless I shoot loads of cum. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted