Men Faking Orgasms

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never fake it, if I'm too tired, too drunk, came too many times, I just wait until she is done and roll off. I don't want a girl to fake it with me and I try to return the honesty.

B_daunte

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of an episode of scrubs, when Turk shows Elliot how guys fake an orgasm.

"Oh...oh yeah baby, just like that...oh...bab...no noNO NO BABY DON'T MOVE, WAIT! ...sorry"
you're now my favorite member ever! i love scrubs!

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it all the time, just flip the girl on her stomach, do her doggy style for a little bit. Pull out and spit on her back.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Say what...in the mouth?
:lol:

yeah... my ex of 6 years, she would never take critisism ordirection with out getting mad, and had no technique or style that was consistant,and she was just way off that night and i had things to do so i said i was gonna cum, groaned shovedher back and told heri came and she felt around and i said it was in your mouth, and shestarted doing this smaking thing with her mouth and i told her i jerked off twice thatday and we'd had sex the night b4 (faked it then to, but in her ass) and it must have just been a drop or 2 of seman no sperm.... she bought it....

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this is a BAD habit of mine, it is byond rare a woman can make me orgasm so i would fake it.... OFTEN.... with my ex in 6 years , no joke i faked it 1 some times 2 thirds of the time. i even faked it in her mouth once.... no joke

How do you face an orgasm into a mouth? Did she not realize that nothing came out?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
generally speaking, men almost always cum but to a lesser extent have varying degrees of orgasm.
Sometimes I just pop one off.
Then sometimes, I can't keep my eyes open as some awesome charge of euphoria washes completely over me.

Now that's :shocked:and orgasm!