Men faking orgasms

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
(Some nimrod will no doubt point out that this topic has been discussed already - so, apologies in advance. A cursory search didn't uncover a similar thread.)

Even men fake orgasms - The Globe and Mail

I thought this article was interesting, in that somewhere between 15% and 30% of men appear to have feigned orgasm. I haven't faked orgasms often (not necessarily the easiest thing to do), but I have done it. I've faked a better orgasm much more often.

Anyone else? If so, why?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I admit to this! When I'm at a swinging party or club, after i've cum a few times, I know I'm not going to cum any more. I still enjoy the fucking though, and when the woman I'm with has had her orgasm, I fake one myself - I think it's good manners to let a woman know you find her sexy enough to make you cum. As Gecko4lif says, they don't notice the condom is empty.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have...wife was feeling frisky and I had a very long day at work + fussy kids= letting her get off then I faked it...so I could get some sleep

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually fake it when I masturbate...so I can get it over with and get some sleep.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

I guess I can't really call you a nimrod, considering that I actually responded to two of those threads :frown1:. How time flies.

I did find it interesting to see an article on the topic in the real world (if you call the G&M that), though.