Men Faking Orgasms

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Well...have you?
I have to admit that I did a couple of times. Its not hard to do. Was feeling really tired and had just run out of stamina and I didn't want to make the person I was with feel bad.

wideone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. It's not too hard, since most women are not as interested in sperm as men are, so if you're using a condom, you can pull it off without them noticing. Of course there's the occasional kinky girl who wants to see it or do something else with it (love those girls).

Depends on the woman without a condom too. Some have so much juice flowing, depending on how thick it is, they don't even notice. With a dryer woman, though, there's no way to fake it. Better to tell the truth (usually "I drank too much; I can't cum). I my experience they don't take it near as personally as guys do.

mbm88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ive done it before, and i felt really clever haha. i did it because she could just not give head and it was starting to hurt, so i pretended to do it in a napkin.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it a couple of times, too, when wearing a condom, if I was very tired and just wanted to go to sleep. And, like rob_just_rob, I have definitely exaggerated the moans and groans for effect - sometimes because the woman seems to be very into pleasing me and I feel like I should play along and sometimes because it's kind of fun to be noisy in places like hotels, where one can possibly be overheard.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have totally faked it when it just became boring lol

" why did you fake it?"

"well when it was enough and I just wanted to go to bed"
Kramer

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why even fake? I have open conversations with my guls and clearly state to them that I feel the purpose of sex is not ejaculation. the purpose of sex is pleasure, when you can have sex and separate the two then you are doing something...Although all women have found it odd that I could care less about whether I cum and more about trying to have as many orgasms if not more than she is.

D

deleted3782

Some women I have known specifically want me to cum, and an easy way out is to go ahead and fake it, to move on.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have. I think its more polite to do so then to be too open sometimes and tell them that they are just a bad shag.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why even fake? I have open conversations with my guls and clearly state to them that I feel the purpose of sex is not ejaculation. the purpose of sex is pleasure, when you can have sex and separate the two then you are doing something...Although all women have found it odd that I could care less about whether I cum and more about trying to have as many orgasms if not more than she is.

I feel the exact same way about sex like you do. I think women can tend to get used to most guys simply not being able to hold out for that long. My orgasm is generally the last thing on my mind. I quite frankly don't miss being the minute, 5 minutes, or 10 minutes man. I want to enjoy it way longer than that. In doing so, I've probably pushed many people way beyond their limit. Unfortunately not everybody wants to or can fuck all night, but they still wanna make you or see you cum.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it, but not often. Sometimes edging makes actual ejaculation seem anti-climatic (pardon the pun).

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
*imagines Oscars on rob's night table* :biggrin1:

Oscar's in the trash can as always. :wink:

Ironically, I hate the idea of women faking orgasms. Of the times I can remember faking, once when I was working on round three with a woman and I was just flat out too tired to get to #3. Not that it wasn't enjoyable... I just knew at about the 20 minute mark that it just wasn't going to happen. It's not that she was bad in bed, or unattractive or anything... as evidenced by the first 2 orgasms. I suppose I could have just 'stopped' - but I didn't, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

As for faking better orgasms... sometimes it's great, and sometimes what was great last week is just ordinary this week. I'm not sure why. But I don't want to leave anyone who's (for example) giving me a blowjob the impression that it was just ordinary. So when it feels good (and it almost always feels good, even when it isn't spectacular), I try to keep the feedback I provide overwhelmingly positive. :smile:

Again, I know it's ironic. I hate the idea of women faking it, and I yet I also gather that many women who fake, fake for the same reasons I do.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had never thought of man faking an orgasm, but as others write it is possible under circumstances. Dry orgasm's are very rare.
No one writes about faking in a man2man relationship. Is it possible to fake when you have sex with another guy?

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im gonna just say something from a womans point of view.. and let u guys think about it for a minute... lol i know u guys have short attention span... Joking!!!!....But somebody said earlier in the thread that women dont worry about a guy having an orgasm as much as a guy is worried about his girl orgasming... THAT IS SOOOOO NOT TRUE!!!!!....... I actually encourage my guy while hes on the brink of having an orgasm.. because i wanna know it was just as good for him as it was for me...and may i say.. its always good with me.. hehehe

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im gonna just say something from a womans point of view.. and let u guys think about it for a minute... lol i know u guys have short attention span... Joking!!!!....But somebody said earlier in the thread that women dont worry about a guy having an orgasm as much as a guy is worried about his girl orgasming... THAT IS SOOOOO NOT TRUE!!!!!....... I actually encourage my guy while hes on the brink of having an orgasm.. because i wanna know it was just as good for him as it was for me...and may i say.. its always good with me.. hehehe

hey, arliss, good to see you back.

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had never thought of man faking an orgasm, but as others write it is possible under circumstances. Dry orgasm's are very rare.
No one writes about faking in a man2man relationship. Is it possible to fake when you have sex with another guy?

Yes certainly possible to fake it under a man2man relationship. Same thing as you would do with a girl really, in a condom, on tissue, wipe quickly, etc