Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey guys, i was just woundering about ozzy cock. as well all know its common practise in the US to have your baby boy's foreskin cut, and in the UK it is not very comon at all but what about the ozzys?

does anyone, preferably australian, know is it common place or not to be circumcised in the AU or not? thanks in advance :D

and before anyone mentions it i put this topic hear because its an apperence issue :D

bigmike1380

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well man i do believe that it was a common thing to back in the day like about 5 10 20 years ago but know i believe it is coming increasingly hard to find doctors that will do it so if that helps at all....

I am lol looks hotter:biggrin1:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i made the ozzy men thread but didnt know how/ if you could edit the title and i thought that this would draw in more people who thought iwas talking about ozzy osbourn before.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Beanie, if you want to draw in the appropriate audience for your question, you might want to choose one of the following in place of "OZ" or "Ozzy":

Aussie, Australian or even 'Men from the land down under'

At least for me, "Ozzy" denotes Ozzy Osbourne and "Oz" denotes an HBO series...might be why you're not getting the responses you're after.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some of us would argue that Oz is more appropriate, as our Prime Minister becomes increasingly shrill and sees himself as an all powerful personage who we should "trust" to know what is best for us.

Just like the Wizard, however, people are increasingly realising that he is a humbug, full of hot air!

From my personal experience

30> Mostly cut
25 - 30 - 50:50 cut vs uncut
20-25 30:60
<20 10:90

It's very uncommon these days except for medical or religious regions. Far more common for cut guys to be rural... they still have old school values on hygiene.

BillyLuvsBoob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, I've noticed - from stats, not personal experience - that the further north you go in Australia, the more newborns are cut. Must be that 'red neck brain melting' influencing parental decisions...

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey
from my experience guys in my generation (aged 25 and under) are almost never cut..if so tends to be for religious reasons.
from what i understand from the gym etc the older generation were almost always cut...
times hav changed i guess! doctors dont really see it as important or necessary.

jaspieboi79

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iam 28 and uncut but my bf also 28 is cut its half half from mid 1970's on it wasnt common practise you had to ask to have it done they should ban it if u ask me !
hey guys, i was just woundering about ozzy cock. as well all know its common practise in the US to have your baby boy's foreskin cut, and in the UK it is not very comon at all but what about the ozzys?

does anyone, preferably australian, know is it common place or not to be circumcised in the AU or not? thanks in advance :D

and before anyone mentions it i put this topic hear because its an apperence issue :D