Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok once again i've waited till the last minute to go shopping for my husband for Valentine's Day and i have no idea what to get for him. He doesnt need dress clothes, shoes, socks, underwear, billfold or cologne. I'm clueless!

Another thing i totally didnt think of when i got my hood pierced is that i cant have sex for a few more days, ugh!

What kind of gifts do you enjoy getting?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys are very simple ( unlike girls) , hot sex and some valentine candies will make his day.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife gave me a day at the spa a couple of years back and at first I was like "yeah right", but in actuality, I really enjoyed it.

Knowing you, you have a very handsome husband who takes care of himself. I bet he'd like it.

Good luck in your gift quest.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bbucko and Osiris have a point about spa and massage. Men are very bad at comforting themselves. They often find these visits to a spa unexpectedly pleasurable--even if it just helps him to take an hour out of his day where he has no choice but simply to relax.

A six pack of hand-selected microbrews--which you choose with him in mind--is a very masculine treat. If you want to blow $250 on him, make it a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label instead of the black. Or a dozen decently-aged South Australian shiraz. Chocolates are too girly.

Oh, and no matter what else you do, a blow-job is mandatory.