Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Bedhead Red,

I know what you mean about needing Valentine's Day Gift ideas for the hubby. I keep doing the same thing every year and I hope my husband's happy......He seems appreciative of my thoughts but I would really like a man's opinion too.

Every year I do the card thing with the husband and the kids. I usually get the kids a little stuffed animal and maybe small boxes of chocolates. For my husband I usually get him his favorite expensive chocolates. This year I spent almost $100 on a box of Lady Godiva chocolates.

Here in Austin it really isn't worth it to try to go out to eat on Valentine's Day.....you need reservations and there are long lines so I usually try to make something that I know my husband likes. Seems like every year we have rib eye steaks, baked potatoes and brocoli rice casserole.

Anyways a home cooked meal is kind of like my way of saving him some money......then we have a nice relaxing evening at home.....and after the kids go to bed.....there is a chance somebody could get lucky. Ha Ha...... Me. My husband works really really hard and conks out early sometimes....but I feel like that is another part of my gift of Valentine's Day to him. He doesn't have to have sex with me just because it is Valentine's Day. It is all about whatever he wants to do. I am just trying to show him how appreciative I am of having him in my life. The thought has even crossed my mind to offer to scratch his back (which he loves) and rub his feet (which is a fetish of mine).

Anyways these are just my ideas. I think the $89 chocolates are enough. I haven't ever spent that much on a box of chocolate before (I usually shop at Wal-mart) I hope they are worth it.

I tend to do unto other's the way I want to be treated myself.......Hence the chocolate......But it doesn't always work real well because my husband isn't into the same kind of stuff I am into. (like jewlry, purses, shoes) So, I try to find things we both like. Just in case he doesn't get a chance to make it to the store. (I am always prepared)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you thought about purchasing a gift card to somewhere he really likes?

I purchased my last GF a gift card to her fav book store last yr. (Turned out she wanted the Kama Sutra advanced for dummies, but there wasn't one!)

How bout you take him along to get his nipple pierced........just the one..orrrrr give him a card with a voucher for 10 laps in a Nascar (that what they call them there). Or hire a prostitute for the night cause your out of action (joking there:smile:)......... Maybe just a simple card hand written..... tell and describe to him just what he means to you, something personal and from the heart always does it for me, with a great bottle of wine and maybe a ticket to the back row of the movies for both of you......not just the one for him :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote=Bbucko;1286466]For me personally, nothing beats gift certificates for therapeutic massage.[/quote] Excellent Gift Idea! I wouldn't mind that myself.

Balls - a blow job with a mouth full of champage/sparling wine.
The last time I did that to a man I barely had tme to swallow the champagne before he blew his load and I had to swallow that too. :rolleyes: Good times. :wink:

How bout you take him along to get his nipple pierced.......just the one..orrrrr give him a card with a voucher for 10 laps in a Nascar (that what they call them there). quote]
I don't think he is the nipple piercing type. The day at driving at a NASCAR track sounds cool.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buy a wicker basket, go around a gourmet food shop flinging nice little titbits in it - smoked salmon, caviar, speciality crackers, some really good cheese, cherries - all the bits and pieces you might pick for the best picnic in the world, a good bottle of champagne then take him to bed have yourself a picnic then give him the best bj you've ever given him.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Buy a wicker basket, go around a gourmet food shop flinging nice little titbits in it - smoked salmon, caviar, speciality crackers, some really good cheese, cherries - all the bits and pieces you might pick for the best picnic in the world, a good bottle of champagne then take him to bed have yourself a picnic then give him the best bj you've ever given him.

Now that's a good one!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe some gift cards to his favourite stores.
A love letter from you.
Some tools he may need. (if he's into that)
a favourite DVD concert or movie.
a wonderful night on the town where he chooses everything. ( if money permits)
A massage of his choice from you.

You can't go wrong if it's personal and given with love.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an idea I've often used in different ways - for a woman I've put in bits of perfumey stuff, aromatherapy oils, chocolates, you could make a sex toys basket, a new mum basket - all sorts.

Why is Valentine's always about sex and fucking! Why can't it just be about romance...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't given or sent a Valentines card since elementary school. We don't do birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas or Valentines, etc. I figure I have saved at least one million dollars. If we see something we think the other would like we just get it, I bought a buffalo vase for her at Cowboy Christmas in Las Vegas, we were at the ergonomics convention and just wandered in, I gave it to her in the brown paper grocery sack I was handed when I bought it. My friends girlfriend was aghast and my friend pointed out to her that it had worked for us for 30 years.

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he doesn't already have one, and if he's the sort of guy who would carry/use one, you might consider a nice Swiss army knife or some other sort of pocket knife. A good bottle of liquor if he drinks is also a sound choice, though frankly, not much tops a blowjob.