MEN Happy after sex?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is your wife a negative person?

being happy after sex cannot be helped! when you come, you get a rush of endorphins, you feel on a high and your ears get all stuffy and blocked. :redface:

just be happy and ignore her.

DD_Lacy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hun, the serious answer would be maybe that they're jealous of your happiness. Or unsatisfied! Nothing worse than a man who grunts and shoves until he scores then wants to lie and think about the goal while the gal's left clearing the field up :p

Best way to find out tho, ask em!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
why do some women complain about men being happy after sex?

You'd have to ask those women - I have no idea. If my man's not happy after sex I feel I've fucked it up.

my mom hates to see me happy so I try to look sad when I see her so she will not go off on for being happy.

Is this a separate thing or are you fucking your mum? :puke:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hungshy, you have to differentiate between women you meet socially after you have had sex (your mom) and the women who were in bed with you at the time....

You mom sounds as if she doesn't enjoy seeing you smile. That is a far larger and nonsexual problem.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a separate thing or are you fucking your mum? :puke:

Beat me to the punch by 4 hours!

Seriously, what kind of woman has a problem seeing you happy after sex?? I guess I can see them being unhappy if you forget to pay them, but not sure what other reason.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont get it, i cant fathom getting pissy after sex. Either youre a self absorbed bad fuck or shes seriously psycho. There's something really wrong with people who prefer those around them to be sad.

In a sexual context, that sounds psycho.

I've seen this phenomenon in non-sexual contexts, but it's usually not "psycho" behavior. There's a reason, and that reason is often something they won't share with just anyone.

That's an unhealthy relationship if she's unhappy when you're happy, but there's often a deep-seated reason for that behavior that is often complicated. I've seen a few couples like this, and I'm speaking of non-sexual contexts of course, and the root of the problem that I've seen in the couples with this problem is a very deep bitterness that hasn't been resolved yet over a very serious wrong that has been committed against the person who is made unhappy by their partner's happiness, say, by spending all their hard-earned shared life-savings on something without mutual consent, or having a mistress. Regardless of the reason, it's usually not trivial, in the couples I've seen. One partner is still punishing the other partner and is still angry, or doesn't believe their partner deserves happiness yet because of what he/she has done wrong. Either feelings over the original wrong are eventually resolved, or they break up.

perhaps, she may have not got off...so that is more than likely the reason for her being mad when you have a Kool Aid smile after sex.

And this could be the reason.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds like a very serious but foreign issue. Number one, I want to make sure my man is completely satisfied and if he's not happy then I've done something wrong somewhere along the way. Likewise, he makes sure that the experience is mutual. Now, I can't imagine either of us falling down on the job, but if that would ever happen then maybe one of us would depart unfulfilled. In that case I'd be disappointed the first time, then I'd get angry.

So the big question is: are you making sure she's satisfied? If not, why not? Please answer in 200 words or fewer. You have 15 minutes. Time starts now. Go.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe she had cramps or you hit the wrong spot or missed the good ones? If you don't instantly get knocked out by the Sandman after your happiness as arrived, you could ask her.