Men, has someone ever called the Police on you because she was screaming during sex?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rommette, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Someone I know recently told me they were having sex in their car when a sherriff pulled up because he got a 911 call saying there was loud screaming in the area. It was dark also. I asked my friend (a female) what eventually happened and she said she explained what happened and then they got arrested for Public Indecency even though she wasn't naked when the cop saw her. I started to post about this when it happened but seeing another thread made me want to post it. I wanted to know if something like this ever happened to anyone? The charges were eventually dropped (Baltimore had bigger things to worry about) but they did have to wait overnight in jail to see the commisioner. Have any of you had the police called because noise you made during sex?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no, but I only had one screamer

3. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. B_GEatonSkyfly

B_GEatonSkyfly New Member

Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
    When my wife and I where still dating and not yet married, We was going at it in the back bedroom of my house and suddenly we heard a loud knocking at the door and as we kept going at it and tried to ignore it , they came to the side of the house and suddenly two of the cops where looking in at us throught the open screen window.. ( they got an eyefull)
    One blonde female and a black male cop.
    We was asked to please come to the door as I pulled out of her vagina the female cop seen us again....
    My gal wrapped in only a blanket and me in my underwear answered the door and they explained that a neighbor had called as she heard screaming and was concerned.

They had a female officer check my woman out and made sure it was concentual and the three other male cops kept me aside at the back of the house and they apologized for interrupting us and hoped that I could see things from their point of view as to why they came in my yard.
    One asked if my gal always sounded like that and I said, "Pretty much!"
    When we finally was allowed to show them out the door, the female officer was checking my dick size out in my underwear again and she stared right at it and smiled at me as my fruit of the loom boxers clearly showed my entire dick's big yet limp size, All as it curved in my undies...
    I think she was horny as hell the moment she seen me from the start at the window.
    We often laughed about it later and sheila often said that she bet that cop had to go do herself after seeing us fucking and we wondered how long they had watched until the knocked on the window sill..
    Grant E.

5. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow....great story. Were you scared you was going to get arrested?

I've never done anything like that

6. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow....Just read both of the articles.....she said she couldn't help it. They never locked the husband up though? He was the one making the headboard hit the wall

7. Blackle

Blackle Member

Rofl...Several times. My ex-girlfriend was loud as FUCk. Her apartment was right over this old Asian woman who confronted her in person concerned about what was going on up there I don't think she thought it was fuckin'. She acted like she didn't know what was going on at all. And then the lady called the cops on us twice before the apartment manager who she(my girlfriend at the time) had becom friends with came to the door in tears laughing about the old asian lady's impression of my girlfriend during sex. Lets just say she already kinda sounded like an asian women during sex. Fucking hilarious

8. Ed69

Gold Member

The first place my wife and I lived in was also a second floor apartment.One night,just a few days after we moved in my wife got the idea to make chicken cordon bleu for dinner,yummy!She had every thing laid out and was vigorously tenderizing the the chicken when there was a loud knock on the the door.....A very stern female and male officer were visible through the peep hole in our front door.So I opened the door thinking maybe there's a fire in the complex!But no I was informed the neighbors were concerned that something violent was going on in our home!So I let them in and there is my wife weapon in hand beating the hell out of that chicken breast!
    The officers left after a good belly laugh and something to keep them smilling through the night shift.

Later that night we had loud sex with lots of thumping and bumping.And for the next four years the lady that lived under us would turn red and never look us in the eye!

Draft saved Draft deleted