Men have shit for brains

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Hahah turnabout is fair play isn't it? Many women have told me I'm like a lesbian with a penis. I know the games women play, and play them myself, and let me tell you... The women I've been with who play these little games are completely incapable of taking what they dish out. I like to watch em squirm.

You have to be kidding with this one. Women invented and perfected this.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
When guys consider a girl to be their girlfriend, looks aren't the only thing they take into consideration. For example, a girl might be smoking hot. but at the same time she might be annoying, psycho, bitchy, bossy, dumb, whiny, etc..

i guess what i'm saying is maybe you need to work on ur people skills

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
So I get told that I am pretty, cute, gorgeous whatever adjective you can say anything to replace good looking. Ok so if I am this and that why not just ask me out. Oh wait but you have miss super hottie hanging all over your arm then you tell me yeah you will find someone someday. Oh which btw treats you like shit then call me to complain. I don't want to listen.

Or I get the yeah let's just be friends you are pretty and all but I think we need to be friends. Stop telling me one thing that leads to another making me confused. I hate being left to ask "So are we dating? Do you like me?" I hate validating something then I am being left drawing a blank nowhere with no answer.

Oh and I love the "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" question. I hate this. If I am so damn pretty then just tell me something don't leave me looking stupid like you.

RANT RANT RANT. I am tearing my hair out over this. It's stressful when your girlfriends have a nice guy to go out with while there's an empty chair across from you in a restaurant. Just sit staring at your plate. I have nothing else but to be spiteful and hateful towards men now.

*breaths* wtf is up with this

mb you are scaring them off? your post comes off as you could come off as a needy/clingy person. id run so fast the otherway you wouldnt even knew what happened if that was the case.

two traits i find unattrative in women are

1)clingy
2)flirtly/needy
maybe this could help.

Media
no i dont think i am needy or clingy... but could being blunt be the issue?
I am serious. The first time I met him I was like you know you are so attractive what line do you work on? He just kinda laughed it off then I ask if he wanted to hangout and then it just started from there?

So if I am blunt does that scare guys away. I am straight forward cut to it I dont go hinting around the point. Then some other girl he's been hanging around at work with comes into the picture and I am like ok wtf. But anyhow it's been a week at work and I ignores him. I don't care if he gets mad. He's on my shit list.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think being blunt can have its downfall. He's probably thinking, damn i dont want to make her mad and have her yell at me in front of everyone. Or if i take her home to meet my parents what kind of things is she going to say.

Some guys are attracted to the bluntness, but others might be entirely turned off by it. They begin to wonder what kind of crazy bitch you will turn into when you both are fighting about something in the relationship. How public its going to become and how he might be able to dress you up but can't take you anywhere.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think Mlle. Rouge is right, bluntness tempered with some kind of cautiousness, reserve is the best way to go. This helps indicate independence which is very appealing.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just gotta choose the right guy. A lot of these problems girls have is with choosing the wrong guy. Maybe trying a guy you would not typically date is the answer.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think there is no difference between "bluntness" and "tact" except how you say it. I actually rate honesty very highly, for good or evil, I'd rather someone told me the truth no matter how much it hurts, then to hide it, and if someone has an opinion, it's better out than in.

The choice is how you present your feelings and opinions.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think being blunt can have its downfall. He's probably thinking, damn i dont want to make her mad and have her yell at me in front of everyone. Or if i take her home to meet my parents what kind of things is she going to say.

Some guys are attracted to the bluntness, but others might be entirely turned off by it. They begin to wonder what kind of crazy bitch you will turn into when you both are fighting about something in the relationship. How public its going to become and how he might be able to dress you up but can't take you anywhere.

Damn, what she said!!! You beat me to it!!

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I get told that I am pretty, cute, gorgeous whatever adjective you can say anything to replace good looking. Ok so if I am this and that why not just ask me out.
It is 2009 by now, so why don't you ask him out?

StanDarsh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I get told that I am pretty, cute, gorgeous whatever adjective you can say anything to replace good looking. Ok so if I am this and that why not just ask me out. Oh wait but you have miss super hottie hanging all over your arm then you tell me yeah you will find someone someday. Oh which btw treats you like shit then call me to complain. I don't want to listen.

Or I get the yeah let's just be friends you are pretty and all but I think we need to be friends. Stop telling me one thing that leads to another making me confused. I hate being left to ask "So are we dating? Do you like me?" I hate validating something then I am being left drawing a blank nowhere with no answer.

Oh and I love the "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" question. I hate this. If I am so damn pretty then just tell me something don't leave me looking stupid like you.

RANT RANT RANT. I am tearing my hair out over this. It's stressful when your girlfriends have a nice guy to go out with while there's an empty chair across from you in a restaurant. Just sit staring at your plate. I have nothing else but to be spiteful and hateful towards men now.

*breaths* wtf is up with this

I didn't read through this whole thread so forgive me if I'm just repeating what's already been said, but I think girls do this just as much as guys do. I know exactly what you're saying and exactly how much it sucks because I've heard the same song and dance plenty of times. I hear I'm attractive and yada yada yet always end up in the friend zone. I'm not sure why, but I think some people are destined to always end up there for some reason. I love, too, how after you spill your guts to the person they're always like, "well I don't want to ruin our friendship." That's such BS. The only reason you like our "friendship" is because I fawn all over you and kiss your ass because I have a huge crush on you. I don't treat you like my "friend" and you know it, yet you still feed me the BS about staying friends and not wanting to ruin it. Obviously I'm going to act differently now, so when I start treating you as an actual "friend" the same way I treat my guy friends and stop kissing your ass, then I'm the dick for acting differently and being bitter. Whatever.

Anyway, I got off on a rant too there but I just want you to know that both sexes definitely go through this and to stay strong. Eventually you'll meet someone who appreciates you and wants you just the way you are. Fuck everyone else! :biggrin1:

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all men are like this. Besides, women do men like this all the time....
was my first thought exactly. bottom line is that people are becoming less and less considerate of others. move on to find nicer guys even if you have to be alone for a while. don't settle for an a-ho:frown1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you like who you are and where you're going in life?

If yes, then don't worry. You'll find others who will appreciate you.

If not, don't worry about the men. Take time to discover yourself. Depsite what others may insinuate (you must have a boyfriend to have any worth, you should get married soon so you can have kids before its' too late, all the good men are taken, ad nauseum) remember this:

If it doesn't work out with one man there's always another. They're everywhere. When you're ready, spend time with the ones who make you feel good about yourself and enjoy life as you do.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Men who send mixed signals need to be shot. :yup: Being with them is like you are going 60 mph down the road then you come to a green stop sign.

People send mixed signals because they have mixed emotions. Both men and women can feel ambivalent and unsure about whether a new boyfriend or girlfriend is a keeper. This is very normal. If I feel unsure about a person, I see that as a sign that I have some doubts. Maybe those doubts indicate the person aint right for me, or I am not compatible with what they want. Or maybe those doubts just mean I don't know this person as well as I would like.

If you think somebody sent you mixed signals, why not just ask them about it? If would not date somebody if I can't ask outright what kind of relationship they want with me. You can also bring up the topic obliquely by asking them to name a few things they like about you, and a few things they don't like. Then ask them to say what they like about your relationship, and what they don't like. Then just listen without interrupting or interpreting.

And anybody who says "men who send mixed signals needs to be shot" needs to be shot. Come to think of it, anybody who says somebody needs to be shot, needs to be shot. Oh ... wait ... nevermind ... :wink: :tongue: