Men have shit for brains

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I get told that I am pretty, cute, gorgeous whatever adjective you can say anything to replace good looking. Ok so if I am this and that why not just ask me out. Oh wait but you have miss super hottie hanging all over your arm then you tell me yeah you will find someone someday. Oh which btw treats you like shit then call me to complain. I don't want to listen.

Or I get the yeah let's just be friends you are pretty and all but I think we need to be friends. Stop telling me one thing that leads to another making me confused. I hate being left to ask "So are we dating? Do you like me?" I hate validating something then I am being left drawing a blank nowhere with no answer.

Oh and I love the "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" question. I hate this. If I am so damn pretty then just tell me something don't leave me looking stupid like you.

RANT RANT RANT. I am tearing my hair out over this. It's stressful when your girlfriends have a nice guy to go out with while there's an empty chair across from you in a restaurant. Just sit staring at your plate. I have nothing else but to be spiteful and hateful towards men now.

*breaths* wtf is up with this

My blunt reply to this is that it comes across as a drama scene. If somebody said this to me in person -especially the "spiteful and hateful towards men" part, I'd just walk away from that person. I don't need drama or hateful people in my life. There is not one chance in hell I'd date somebody like that or even call that person a friend.

If you're dating somebody and he says "you are pretty and all but I think we need to be friends", then maybe that person is doing you a big favor by telling you what he wants from you. He might be saying he sees ways in which you are incompatible and thereby saving both of you some heartache later. If somebody thinks I'm not compatible with him or her, I'd like to find out in person and up-front. After that, friendship with a honest person might be a really good option for both of us. If you can become really good friends with him, he might decide later to date you.

But if someone starts saying "Men have shit for brains" because of unpleasant interactions with one or two men, I'd wonder why she'd generalize that about all men.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you like who you are and where you're going in life?

If yes, then don't worry. You'll find others who will appreciate you.

If not, don't worry about the men. Take time to discover yourself.

You really have to stop being so goddamned sensible all the time.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I get told that I am pretty, cute, gorgeous whatever adjective you can say anything to replace good looking. Ok so if I am this and that why not just ask me out. Oh wait but you have miss super hottie hanging all over your arm then you tell me yeah you will find someone someday. Oh which btw treats you like shit then call me to complain. I don't want to listen.

Or I get the yeah let's just be friends you are pretty and all but I think we need to be friends. Stop telling me one thing that leads to another making me confused. I hate being left to ask "So are we dating? Do you like me?" I hate validating something then I am being left drawing a blank nowhere with no answer.

Oh and I love the "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" question. I hate this. If I am so damn pretty then just tell me something don't leave me looking stupid like you.

RANT RANT RANT. I am tearing my hair out over this. It's stressful when your girlfriends have a nice guy to go out with while there's an empty chair across from you in a restaurant. Just sit staring at your plate. I have nothing else but to be spiteful and hateful towards men now.

*breaths* wtf is up with this

It's good to let it all out;)