Men- How Do You Masturbate?

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you masturbate, do you focuss on the head and tip or the shaft, or a combination. I like to rub the head is a circular motion while pumping my shaft. Also, do you like lotions? IE: baby oil, lube, a5-35, ben gay,?

Reactions: PThong

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you masturbate, do you focuss on the head and tip or the shaft, or a combination. I like to rub the head is a circular motion while pumping my shaft. Also, do you like lotions? IE: baby oil, lube, a5-35, ben gay,?

So... I see you prefer Mrs PALMer and her five sisters, you must still be very young. Most boys do it this way until sexual maturity is reached. Personally its the lower shaft that gets me going ( due to my increased girth with age)and finish off with finger and thumb just jerking the head.very messy but feels sooooo hot !

D_Abednego Cripespepper

Account Disabled
Media

Ben Gay? for lube? I think I tried it "once."

For me, the lube is what makes the difference.......I've been an Albolene user since 96 and haven't looked back. When fucking the Fleshlight, it's always KY Liquid.

The focus for me is with the right hand working the shaft and coming up to stroke the head, circle around and then back down; I usually get a finger to massage the prostate every few minutes to change up the rythym. Doing this and then edging makes for a nice time when my wife won't divy out the pooty.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being uncut it both restricts and also gives new pleasure.

For instance, if I really really needed to cum, in a public restroom, in order to avoid the "tell tale" noises (since my foreskin is long) - I just rub the foreskin over the head in circular motions and might twiddle the frenulum.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This sounds so hot. Makes me wish i kinda had a foreskin after all, cuz then I could have masturbated quietly through these years & no one would have known. :) As it is, I'm pretty noisy really. I do it the usual way for cut guys, rapid up & down pumping. This probably causes desensitization to a certain degree, so now & then I'll use a bullet vibe on the shaft & force myself to just be patient & come that way.

Being uncut it both restricts and also gives new pleasure.

For instance, if I really really needed to cum, in a public restroom, in order to avoid the "tell tale" noises (since my foreskin is long) - I just rub the foreskin over the head in circular motions and might twiddle the frenulum.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Usually, when I have to masterbate I just have to get that load out quick so I've always just pumped at my shaft. I've tried some diffrent ways but when I can't get normal, natural sex I get some hard wood that needs quick relief I go back to the old standard of pumping the shaft. I never have tried to make it last too long, its more of a bodily function to me. I guess my prostate needs a regular emptying... I alway feel a whole lot better afterward.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
MJ mentioned a very hot technique, that was one of my favourites some years ago.

If i am on the mood to focus on my glans, i rub it with both hands (lubed with some delicate soap). Otherwise i like selfsucking or rubbing against the mattress.

As I already wrote, when i am very horny i do not think about any technique and just jerk off, lol.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MJ mentioned a very hot technique, that was one of my favourites some years ago.

If i am on the mood to focus on my glans, i rub it with both hands (lubed with some delicate soap). Otherwise i like selfsucking or rubbing against the mattress.

As I already wrote, when i am very horny i do not think about any technique and just jerk off, lol.

Me too... I just jerk off sort of the standard pumping action way. It works for me anyway. I said in another post that I hadn't selfsucked since I was about 16 years old and suppose if I did or could now I'd use a condom.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends on how long the session will be. If I have the time, I start with just the shaft with occasional inclusion of the head. I find that if I just work on the shaft I can string out the length of time. Once I start on the head/frenulum, I have to be careful because I will cum fairly quickly....that is unless I want/need it to end!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use different lubes depending on the mood. Sometimes I just dry stroke. And I generally will, when making love to my dick as opposed to just jacking off go from the base to the tip of the head and back down. Long slow deliberate strokes watching the precum flow out of the end of my dick.

Other times if I just need to get that load out i will just best the fuck out of my dick until it shoots it's load and give me the release, relief I need, crave. I'm a horny fucker all the time.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on how long the session will be. If I have the time, I start with just the shaft with occasional inclusion of the head. I find that if I just work on the shaft I can string out the length of time. Once I start on the head/frenulum, I have to be careful because I will cum fairly quickly....that is unless I want/need it to end!

Used to do it that way but now I use my Fleshjack most of the time.
Love that thing!!

Reactions: Gj816 and Damon01

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your “dry method” reminds me of a dr visit years ago. I was in early part of a very horney sex riven relationship, had fucked my cock sore, literally. Ended up with some irritation/rash on my cock head. When I went to my regular dermatologist he wasn’t in so I had to see another dr in office. He went through all the usual questions and exams, determined it was from excessive and aggressive sexual activity, recommended I use more lube. Also says I need to avoid further aggravation so no penetration until it heals. Funny part was while I was still lying on the table and he is giving me lecture about no penetrating, he says “clearly you’ll have to masturbate, so I’d suggest stroking from the lower quadrant, it may not be as stimulating so you’ll have to work it longer to achieve ejaculation”. As he is telling me this he has his hand around my dick close to the base and is pulling upward he says “looks like you have plenty of slack in your skin to get good motion, you should be fine, come back in 3 days for a check to make sure we’ve nipped it”.

I have dry stroked 85% of the time since i started jacking off, but really focusing on the “low pull” didn’t start until that doc visit about 20 years ago, lol. Now I do it about half the time when I stroke

Reactions: Beardon and Gj816