Men - how does it feel like?

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
For straight men, I suppose.
How does it feel like to slide your penis into a vagina?

I always wondered about what it feels like for a guy. What comes to mind as you're getting around putting it in, putting it in, sliding it in.. (ohhh), going in and out... etc

What do you like to look at as you're doing those things? Or do you go temporarily blind hehehe:smile:

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Well, my thought process pans out like this:

1. *putting the condom on* "ohhh boy ohh boy oh boy!!!" (yea, like a little kid about to hop on a roller coaster for the first time, every time)

2. *sliding it in* can't help but moan each time...even if it's just a little "Sigh, ahhh....so warm, so wet, so soft...so inviting" It's actually kind of a relief in a way, sliding my throbbing cock inside her pussy...cuz ur just aching for it so bad lol

3. *grand finale* OH...MY...GOD...just paralyzed with pleasure. I'm sure if i tried to talk during these few seconds and the time leading up to it, i'd sound like a 13 year old boy with a squeeky high pitched voice

Turn ons: when a girl kisses my neck and whispers dirty little things in my ear and grabs my ass while she's getting fucked

the end

PS: why don't we turn this question around and have the females describe what it's like? That would be really interesting and i'd love to hear what u girls have to say too

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigdude said:

1. *putting the condom on* "ohhh boy ohh boy oh boy!!!" (yea, like a little kid about to hop on a roller coaster for the first time, every time)

2. *sliding it in* can't help but moan each time...even if it's just a little "Sigh, ahhh....so warm, so wet, so soft...so inviting" It's actually kind of a relief in a way, sliding my throbbing cock inside her pussy...cuz ur just aching for it so bad lol

3. *grand finale* OH...MY...GOD...just paralyzed with pleasure. I'm sure if i tried to talk during these few seconds and the time leading up to it, i'd sound like a 13 year old boy with a squeeky high pitched voice

Turn ons: when a girl kisses my neck and whispers dirty little things in my ear and grabs my ass while she's getting fucked

the end

PS: why don't we turn this question around and have the females describe what it's like? That would be really interesting and i'd love to hear what u girls have to say too

I'll go along with that!!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a woman's terms....

It's like having your whole clit wrapped in hot wet velvet and stroked. It feels so great that men spend most of their waking hours thinking about it.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It truly does feel like an aching
sensation, as if there is a void
that needs to be filled. You
lubricate, you throb, thinking of
that moment of completion, when
the tip parts the quivering veil
and that solid, warm flesh enters
your body and you feel all the
spots that needed caressing are
being taken care of at once.

Reactions: BATMANG111

phatkhan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well put dude. a few things i want to add

1. The texture of the pussy walls make so much difference,every woman is different althoght i find chubby women have more of a rougher texture and it feels better.

2. The sensation of putting your cock into the hilt,knowing that all of your cock,from every angle is being stroked is unbeatable.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
bigdude said:

Very true! I love the initial sensation of sliding it in. It's even more of a turn-on when she's completely wet and I'm able to slowly slide it all the way in to the hilt on the first push.

In addition, there is such a HUGE difference in sensationwhen not using a condom. Much more intense!

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you first insert your penis, the feeling is incredible. Like big dude said, when you're throbbing and just dying to go inside, it's such a nice, warm relaxing, feeling, that really rushes through your whole body and makes your penis feel like it's in heaven.

During intercourse nothing turns me on more than feeling the girl dripping all over my dick/abdomen. You know she's loooving it by that point, and it allows to you go at lightning speeds for intense orgasms.

I'd like to hear another woman's input on this subject aswell. The female side of things is always a mystery to us guys.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys!

This is what LPSG is all about in my opinion. Where else would we be able to talk about this type of intensely private experience without a lot of hoopla? I am totally loving this thread .All I can say is more, more, more ! I can not believe we havent discussed this many times before. Keep up the fabulous descriptions.

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty,

I will have to agree with you on this... I have always wondered what it felt like for men. Naturally we know the sensation for our bodies, but I have always been curious about how it felt for guys. Who would have known...

But, for you guys, I do have another question... Not all women get "very wet." Is the sensation for those women who tend to be a little drier more intense than for those women who are wet? I would assume it would be more difficult going in...

naughty said:
Guys!

This is what LPSG is all about in my opinion. Where else would we be able to talk about this type of intensely private experience without a lot of hoopla? I am totally loving this thread .All I can say is more, more, more ! I can not believe we havent discussed this many times before. Keep up the fabulous descriptions.

Naughty

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
mmm...well Naughty..I have to try to take you up on that......

I think..out of all the pleasurable experiences...including masturbation, being sucked...and performing cunnilingus...

the thought..and anticipation surrounding sliding your really really hard..thick swollen big cock inside the holy grail....is so exhilarating...it reaches the pinnacle of desires...the feeling....is like no other....it is what day dreams are made of....

I feel a wave of total and complete satisfaction pass over...and then..its in....YES!!!!...if it's the first time...it's..how is this going to feel......then the next thought..WOW...ITS REALLY WET....THEN ...will I hit anything before i get all the way in?......OR...oh yes...that feels tight.....BETTER TAKE IT SLOW...WOW.......oh ...mmmm..this is good....
then is a case of feeling how well you can grip...did you do those squeezing exercises.....oh my god...you did.......oh..i hope this can last for ......oh....now that feels good!!!

well thats just the start......

hope it gives a picture..if feelings..as well as thoughts...

socute121

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
hi Dr Bubbles...

we.must have been writing replies at the same time.......hope i didnt overstate the wet part....with regard to not being so wet..I found if my gf cut out alcohol, tea and coffe, and drank plenty of water...we never had this problem....actually it only happened the one time...most of the time..is was too wet...it thats possible.....?....but as a quick fix..I work go for a water based lube....its easy to use...and fun too.....i really do struggle to get inside if it is a little on the dry side....

luckily it doesnt happen too often...but some of the above suggestions do help....;)

socute121

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In one word...AMAZING!

A few other words to describe it: warm, wet, slippery, cozy, enveloping, feminine, belonging, secure, loving...

Very quickly it goes beyond words.

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Femme,
This is the question I've been asking for years. I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing this kind of explanation. I would give anything to live just one day with a dick. It makes me crazy to think about how it must feel.

Reactions: BATMANG111

DirtyJ018

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels like electric velvet!

When a girl is not so wet, it IS more difficult to get it in, and sometimes can leave me with a burning sensation. The situation usually solves itself, though, after just a couple of strokes the juices start to flow.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its all good but for me there are three main pleasure phases:

1st: Climbing between her legs, feeling her put the head into position and then beginning my first push in.

2nd: The first thrust that goes all the way in.

3rd: A mind blowing, seeing-the-stars, ejaculation.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigdude said:

the end

I whole heartedly agree with BigDude with regard to turning this question around for the opportunity to have the females convey their feelings on this utterly "delicious" thread topic. I applaud BigDude for his expressions as well as those that others have added.

Here are my "turn on" supplementals:
a good fitting condom that offers lots of sensation. Inspiral USA brand has an additional cut of latex for the underside shaft area just behind the penis head. Its seashell shape permits an extra measure of movement while thrusting in and out while preventing excessive slippage in the shaft area. What a Valentine's Day gift for your partner to give you.

Lots of foreplay including have a partner reciprocate nibbling on my earlobes and tops of my shoulders. Also nibbling on my nipples making them harden like litle walnuts. Nibbling on the inside of my thighs makes me squirm and heightens my arousal. There is nothing in the world to match the warm feel of a well lubed vagina to slowly glide into. There are some warming lube lotions on the market that give both partners a warm glow for penetration and early thrusting.

In the case of a new female partner I love to tease her by slipping just my penis head inside her pussie and then withdrawing it. Woman often enjoy this ploy and enjoy begging for me to stick my endowment in further and further. I go out of my way to ensure that my partner is giving off pleasurable arousal signs that permit easier sexual intercourse. A bruised, sore vagina may not get you a return invitation.

Lastly when I or my partner sense that I am close to climax I ask that woman to glench up and trap/encircle my penis. This serves to start off the warm afterglow and beckons me to keep my penis in place for some slow humping for further afterplay. What a perfect way to put the top portion of an exclamation point to your lovemaking. Hey, this is even enjoyable talking about it. You might call it sort of an out of body experience. Addictive and more.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks to everyone responding to this thread. At first I was afraid to even ask this, but now I'm so glad =)
It's so beautiful.
Now I feel safe with asking whatever my curiousities are ;)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Femme said:
For straight men, I suppose.
How does it feel like to slide your penis into a vagina?

I always wondered about what it feels like for a guy. What comes to mind as you're getting around putting it in, putting it in, sliding it in.. (ohhh), going in and out... etc

What do you like to look at as you're doing those things? Or do you go temporarily blind hehehe:smile:
Femme--
You can check out the NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS section of the LPSG.ORG FORUM PAGE. When I first joined LPSG as a member, I posted two threads asking straight men and women a similar question. I had gotten a lot of interesting responses from them. You should check out those threads: "This is for the straight identified ladies..." and "Straight guys, I wanna know details..." You might find some useful answers in both threads.

Invisibleman