Men, I need advice...

SoccerFreak: Hello everyone,
Okay, here's the situation:
I recently met a girl who just transferred from a Christian cllege somewhere in Tennesee, and she was very, sheltered fom well, the reality of sex and how it is common. She is very religious, and am too no joke. But she does NOT know of my endowment or that I am rather, well VERY sexually active. She is always talking about how she thinks it is very wrong, and sinful. I do not know what to do, and I really like her as a friend.

Men, please give me advice on this, it's hard for me.

SoccerFreak

Javierdude22: Soccerfreak, what exactly are you asking us to give advice on?

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Javierdude24 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#1 date=03/28/04 at 13:22:11]

Soccerfreak, what exactly are you asking us to give advice on?[/quote]

I can imagin the following questions;

1. Is a very religious girlfriend okay?
2. Being religious and very sexually active (with who
actually, as you didn't had sex with this girl yet?)
3. Is sex sinful ?
4. Can she stay my girl or just a "friend"?.
5. Looking to the "2 guys and 1 girl" sign in your profile,
Is it okay to have a bisexual thing with a religious girl
just transferred from a Christian college somewhere
in Tennesee and suck my big dick ?

SpeedoGuy: SoccerFreak:

I too had a girlfriend who attended a fundamentalist church and went to school at Bob Jones University (the very epicenter of Christian conservatism). In public, she put on all the appearances of being a very prim and proper Christian woman. In private, however, she turned out to be a tiger who seduced me on our very first date. And when she found out my endowment, well, it only added to her voracious appetite.

So, you might be surprised at the differences at what people say in public and what they are like behind the scenes. In any case, if she is really your friend, your private activities shouldn't cause any interference with a platonic relationship.

Good luck

SG

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this illustrates perfectly how religion is avery very bad thing and should eb abolished. it trains people to be slaves to guilt and to see things in a way in which they aren't, all because of superstition. I say just tell her and if she judges you because of it then shes not the right person you should trying to be with, she's deeply disturbed and I hope she realizes the truth someday.

good luck

grantstephens: If she believes sex is sinful she's been reading the wrong bible. The Bible is very clear that sex is a wonderful thing between a husband and wife. Help her to understand that, but if she believes in saving her virginity for her future husband - help her with that too. Try not to get with her if her intentions are to only be with her future husband.

Again, find out her intentions. If she wants pre-marital sex, then she needs to question her faith in Christianity and decide if that is the path she wants to follow. But by all means, be her freind first without discussing your endowment.

Javierdude22: [quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#5 date=03/29/04 at 07:48:29]this illustrates perfectly how religion is avery very bad thing and should eb abolished. it trains people to be slaves to guilt and to see things in a way in which they aren't, all because of superstition. I say just tell her and if she judges you because of it then shes not the right person you should trying to be with, she's deeply disturbed and I hope she realizes the truth someday.

good luck[/quote]

Wow...and now I have to say your full of shit.

I wish people would stop commenting on religion if they don't know the first thing about it. Let people believe what they wanna believe and don't judge them for it. You didn't like to be judged over the pictures of your gf either man.

hugeschlongedteen: Y'know, this brings up an excellent topic of conversation...

I, like you, soccerfreak, am considered to be a very "religious" individual. (I prefer "spiritual," myself, and I often can't stand "religious" people, but alas.) I also am a Christian, and I have decided to save myself for marriage. Now, you seem to have made your own decisions on pre-marital sex, and I would encourage you to let her do the same. Be respactful of her decision, and don't pressure her to do one thing or another. You will both regret that later. If she is against it all together, be happy with the friendship you have, and don't sacrifice the friendship because of sex.

Sex isn't sinful, nor is it wrong, but Christianity teaches that it is reserved for a specific context...marriage. It's that simple. This isn't a "wrong" thing. Nor it is something to be abolished. It is just one way for people to make sense of this life. It's rather responsible, as well.

The decision's yours. man, but please be respectful of what she wants. I have often wanted to make it known how big I am so that girls would flock to my schlong, but that's rude and disrespectful. I know that it can be very tempting to just blurt out how big you are and expect her to drop to her knees. And a sex drive is by no means easy to control, but take it easy, and let her make up her own mind.

I'm out.

huge

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=grantstephens link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#6 date=03/29/04 at 08:53:10]

The Bible is very clear that sex is a wonderful thing between a husband and wife.  
[/quote]

And what is the bible telling about a threesome, like our
very religious soccerfreak stated in his profile?

alysen6: Thanks for sticking up for a little bit of faith, guys. Some posters around here have an anti-religious bias mixed with a little anger, too.

My advice...hey, if her religion means a great deal to her, and it sounds like it does, chances are the relatively small amount of time you've been in her life isn't going to make you more important than these convictions, so if it comes down to you or her faith, she's not going to compromise. This isn't a bad thing, it's just being realistic.

The best thing you can do is be a great person who respects her. If she's worth it, you'll have to work to understand her the best you can. If she's not, you'll need to move on.

Good Luck, Soccer.

-Aly

okiejustin: If you just like her as a friend, your size is irrelevant. Not even the bible says that it is a sin to be big. ;-)
I'm sensing you would not have posted this if you were
only interested in friendship tho.

If she looks down on sexually active guys, then thats
an issue that needs to be dealt with, if you want more
than a platonic relationship. She should remember that
no one is perfect, not even right wing Christians from Tennessee. There are alot of things the Bible says are sin, and I know she has committed them. My Baptist church growing up taught me "sin is sin - period".

I could comment alot more extensively on the religion thing, but thats not the purpose of the board. It bothers me though that many Christians seem to pick and choose the scriptures they consider relevant. One big reason why I am an atheist now.

Tender: [quote author=lacsap1 link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#10 date=03/29/04 at 13:20:57]

And what is the bible telling about a threesome, like our
very religious soccerfreak stated in his profile?[/quote]

well i guess i will volunteer to put my head on the block... :D

it says in my interpretation,,,, that its wrong.

a man is to have one wife, a wife one husband, and they are to become one.

Tender

OneHungGun: My advice is simple and you can apply it in other life situations:

Be yourself and let her be herself

Dont start a relationship with her right now. You two are on very seperate paths but still, you need to respect her decisions and she needs to respect yours. Be up front with her - dont let silence create a tension of unspoken truths. Tell her what you like and thats who you are and that you would still like to be friends and that you understand her point. Dont get into big religious debates because it's not your place to change her mind nor is it your place to change hers. That doesnt work out.

Bottom line: if you want this to be a substantial relationship, put all your cards on the table and ask nothing of her - and ask that she do the same for you and respect who you are as a person. If she doesn]t than move on - she's not ready to have you in her circle and you dont need to prove the complexity of how your spirituality fits in with your sexual beliefs.

btrelll: [quote author=SoccerFreak link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#0 date=03/28/04 at 13:16:43]
I do not know what to do, and I really like her as a friend.
[/quote]

Duh...keep her as a friend and as such keep your cock to yourself, twat hole

SoccerFreak: Sorry for the long delay in response..
Anyway, if I knew that most of you were such hypocrites, i wouldnt of even joined this support group... Sorry for wasting your time. And for all of you who really put forth advice, thank you.

soccer

ps. i tld her, and she took it fine, she said she knew i had a big penis bcuz of the "hoagie" i always had in my pants..

str8_nnj: ...the barking dog theory
Some dogs bark to warn,alert,inform.....
Some dogs bark because they hear others bark....
And some dogs bark because it's loud.... ::)

blackpower: Hey Soccer,

I would not bring it up to her if it's going to upset your friendship unless you feel the need to divulge such sensitive sexual information.

Being that she is from a strict religious background she is going to see you in a negative way and that will definately damage your friendship. But a true friend would accept you no matter what your package contains (no pun intended).

You could tell better than anyone if she's going to freak out.

Best to you.
-BronxboyNY