Men, I need advice...

Tender: [quote author=rtyuii link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#14 date=03/29/04 at 17:53:11]he asked for men's replies, not women's...[/quote]

well, one man here is sleeping in class... lol

i was responding to lacsap1,

i havent posted anything to the man asking the question ;)

Tender

Javierdude22: And even besides that, if anyone wants to give their opinion on anything, they are entitled to.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=SoccerFreak link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=0#0 date=03/28/04 at 13:16:43]
But she does NOT know of my endowment or that I am rather, well VERY sexually active. She is always talking about how she thinks it is very wrong, and sinful. I do not know what to do, and I really like her as a friend.

What does your endowment and sexual activity have to do with your liking her as a friend??

H8Monga: [quote author=Gubernogin link=board=meetgreet;num=1080509143;start=20#22 date=04/07/04 at 08:33:25]But she does NOT know of my endowment or that I am rather, well VERY sexually active. She is always talking about how she thinks it is very wrong, and sinful. I do not know what to do, and I really like her as a friend.

What does your endowment and sexual activity have to do with your liking her as a friend??[/quote]

Didn't you know? A large penis symbolizes the serpent, therefore it is evil! It wants to trick her into taking a bite (have sex) in order to gain knowledge! Knowledge from the experience, knowledge from feeling, knowledge from lust... and more than that... SEX IS EVIL... therefore having sex with a large penised man who is sexually active is pretty much close to sleeping with the Devil... ya dig? And the pieces come together! SOLVED!

Well I think that he fears more her not accepting him, his past, and reality. He's uncertain as to how she'll react knowing they have different beliefs and she feels so strongly about hers. She may not want the company of someone who is not a virgin, that association with and acceptance of him may make her less pure. She's associating with the wrong crowd or type of person... a sinner... kind of like... "If you lay down with dogs you come up with fleas". He doesn't want to lose a friend and it may not be because of sex or want of from her.

And about the size, if he wants to be just friends with her it shouldn't even be an issue. Then again... Gubernogin, you're right...