Men impersonating women here: does this anger the "real" female posters?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent disguise.
I was totally convinced (and still am)

It must be all the exclamation marks and smilies I use :biggrin1:. Someone said a few days ago, on some other thread, that you can tell a true woman by the exclamation marks :biggrin1:.

Care to elaborate?

I think Enid's MickeyLee quote said it way better than I ever could. Basically, it's a sense of wrongness. Very few women come out with extremely sexual stuff during their early days on this site. Most (not all by any means) tend to be a little wary early on, so the ones that come out with overtly sexual stuff and offers of sexual favours in their first few days stick out like a sore thumb.

Men and women also tend to write quite differently.

jennizeus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when i first joined this forum, i got bombarded with messages from various users accusing me of being a man and that i was lying covering up my true identity, i still get it every now and then in PM's......its ridiculous and very annoying
i wouldn't be fucking bothered covering up to be a woman if i were a man........get a grip!!!
i know people do it on the site, but that doesn't mean every female user does it.....

Paulinho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not that it angers me, but i've learned, through all these years, that on the internet men are men, (some) women are men, and (some) children are older men

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Don't know about men pretending to be women to get straight guys, I seem to have enough 100%??? straight guys pming me for pics and sex chat. So who is the most honest?
i get lots of guys asking me if i am really a transsexual(or if that is my real picture). lots of slow thinkers out there.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not annoying to me here on this site because lots of guys here have seen me, or talked to me so if anyone doubts if I'm an actual female I have plenty of proof. The fake ladies usually weed themselves out in the first week they're online anyway. If a girl does an intro and says "oooohhh eee I'm so horny..I need cock, blah blah blah" you can tell, well we can tell and the guys remain hopeful.."Welcome Bigtitshornybaby69, hope you like the site, hit me up sometime!"
But in the OLD days..on old school AOL chat I used to just go crazy because I'd be chatting with a guy, I'd send my pic and the guy would be like "no thats not you" and we'd have to go round and round for days about how the pic really was me. (This was before web cams). So the fake chicks made it hard for real girls. (I dont want to sound egotistical but they would get a pic of me, tall, blonde, big boobs..yeah so that had to mean I was fake). But here on LPSG I rather like the fake chicks, they make us look good :)

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
It's not annoying to me here on this site because lots of guys here have seen me, or talked to me so if anyone doubts if I'm an actual female I have plenty of proof. The fake ladies usually weed themselves out in the first week they're online anyway. If a girl does an intro and says "oooohhh eee I'm so horny..I need cock, blah blah blah" you can tell, well we can tell and the guys remain hopeful.."Welcome Bigtitshornybaby69, hope you like the site, hit me up sometime!"
But in the OLD days..on old school AOL chat I used to just go crazy because I'd be chatting with a guy, I'd send my pic and the guy would be like "no thats not you" and we'd have to go round and round for days about how the pic really was me. (This was before web cams). So the fake chicks made it hard for real girls. (I dont want to sound egotistical but they would get a pic of me, tall, blonde, big boobs..yeah so that had to mean I was fake). But here on LPSG I rather like the fake chicks, they make us look good :)

I can pretty much agree with everything she said except the being tall part. I am only about 5'6".

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media

Personally, I'm suspicious when someone joins, has no picture, no "about me" information, no gender information, and posts a half-dozen new threads within a few minutes, all claiming to be a woman and all on a subject that seems completely stereotypical, and has no replies to other threads. Not that I'm thinking of anyone in particular. :rolleyes:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally, I'm suspicious when someone joins, has no picture, no "about me" information, no gender information, and posts a half-dozen new threads within a few minutes, all claiming to be a woman and all on a subject that seems completely stereotypical, and has no replies to other threads. Not that I'm thinking of anyone in particular. :rolleyes:

:biggrin1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Why did you quote ME when you said that??

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

:biggrin1:

I suppose I'm in the dark here about who that was.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose I'm in the dark here about who that was.

Broski! How are ya basincreek? Nice wang shots in your gallery and I like the hairy chest. Please don't go all metro and wax it off, for heavens sake.

I don't like the fakies cause it means less attention for me. You know I think i'm the hottest thing since sliced bread don'tcha?

My favourite fake has got to be Liberated Debbie. Man, she just doesn't quit! She's been back about a hundred times and I always sniff her out in the first 5 minutes. I think she might be a cam girl, i'm not sure.

I do love the thrill of outing a bogus chick, it makes me feel very clever. I have had to eat crow a couple of times when it turned out I was wrong, but that's been rare and turned out to be a good thing anyway since it means we gain another genuine female.

Are you spending xmas with the family?

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I consider myself a real person..with real feelings, humor, experiences, beliefs and everything. Everything you see or read...is me. In a way I am rebelling against all the fakeness that internet has become. I don't take many of the people here really serious. It is sad..but almost every week I come across men who are not who they are.. As a woman it does something to my sense of trust...because it's so far from who I am as a person..

I don't understand it really.. Because it can be hurtful if you let it.

This site and its followers is like a weird club. You get people here with the weirdest fetishes and others who just pass time or looking for sex in various ways.
Live and let live..

But I do think its sad..that I can look at the body's of some of my dreamguys on here, Am on a site where i can finally express how I feel about hung men without being mistaken for some sex addict..and still chances are huge that I may never find one..

Maybe everyone on here is a little bit 'broken' somehow..and that is why we are here..

So being real or fake doesn't matter that much in the end..I guess..

Sad huh..

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But I do think its sad..that I can look at the body's of some of my dreamguys on here, Am on a site where i can finally express how I feel about hung men without being mistaken for some sex addict..and still chances are huge that I may never find one..

Whose fault is that?