men in cycling shorts

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thought this would be the best place to ask this question.

A while ago my shed was broken into to , my stuff was stolen. I replaced the lawnmower immediately, but not so with the bicycle.. I had owned a Fuji brand of ten speed that I had for years, but now, for replacement, am gearing towards a mountain bike. In day to day bike riding, I doubt I'd ever leave the blacktop, but even concidering this, would a mountain bike have any advantages over a 10 speed? What brand to look for or avoid? Any experts out there can tell, me I'd be thankful..I don't belong to any bike club, I don't plan on doing any racing, just working out, exercise, fun stuff.
I'm figuring not spending over $800.00 thanks

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No pictures but what I thought might be an interesting story for some.
Just the other night I had taken my mom out for our weekly meal out. Normally on these nights we dine at this same restaurant and what has come to be thought of as our spot. Well last night we arrive normally but this time but are sat at a table much closer to the front, instead of usual table towards the back.
We had placed our order had received our meals and was enjoying plates when, I just happen to glance up as this hot young guy is entering in what could best be called a ''biker uniform,'' ie: cycling shorts and top.
Okay it takes a bit of doing to shock me but, this guy is in is tightest black biking short and top and with clearly nothing else beneath. For the few seconds he walking towards me, he gave me the show of a lifetime. He was sport quite a bulge and a very visual penis line down the right-side leg. It might be needless to say it but yes I turned my head and watched his ass as he walked to his table.
I should have paid for his meal, as he for sure made my night.

Last edited:

Nobulcwby69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fat guys should not wear cycling shorts. Again if you have trouble seeing your penis when looking down, don't embarass yourself by squeezing it into lycra. Guys with big bulges should wear nothing but tight cycling gear. And pulling it out on the weekends so you can walk around with your gut and pencil dick sticking out at the REI Starbucks makes me want to chuck up my skinny latte.