Men In Flip Flops...Wrong?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw a person wearing flip flips with socks today. It makes their foot look like a camel's toe:

Attachments

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf wears flip flops from May until October which somehow seemed fine in Ohio but when he comes to NYC I used to think it was ridiculous. But after nearly 6 years, I'm not only used to it, I've begun to do it myself. I used to do it only when I was on the way to the beach but now I've started to think, comfort, ease, and really, looks fine, so, so what?

Oh no you too!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK I had lunch with another LPSG member today ( a three hour lunch) Everyone kept commenting on how chic and sensible our footwear was! I had to take a picture!
There is a prize for whoever can guess who it is. I'm in rubber slippers and he is in Flip Flops!

Attachments

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK I had lunch with another LPSG member today ( a three hour lunch) Everyone kept commenting on how chic and sensible our footwear was! I had to take a picture!
There is a prize for whoever can guess who it is. I'm in rubber slippers and he is in Flip Flops!

umm going to vote: NOT Hells

umm Nick8?

you got nice piggies :smile:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey HKM, I was stopped by a total stranger who was overcome with "footwear envy* and just had to know where I got my wood and leather slippers!
I'm sure you want a pair and you can get them here!
Shirokiya

Attachments

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media

Do we really need to know who the other guy is? You're the one with the sexy feet.

MysticNight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I personally love wearing flipflops, and it's all I wear in the summer/warm weather unless it's going to pour all day, I'm going to the gym, or I plan on walking really far distances. I just love the feeling of my feet not getting sweaty and cramped in socks/shoes and having the air go across my feet. Last summer I worked at an American Eagle store, and they FORCED us to wear jeans with flipflops. That, I must say, I hated and still hate to this day. If it's cold enough for jeans, it's not warm enough for flipflops...not to mention I constantly step on my jeans and everything when I do that..haven't worn that combo since I stopped working there. But it just goes to show you, that's what people must find attractive in looks if a "young" store is advertising it so strongly. Oh well, people just need to wear whatever they want :).