Men in Heels are Sexy!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any man who would wear a pair of high heels to protest violence against women becomes sexier in my eyes. Stuff like this reaffirms my faith in men.

Walk A Mile In Her Shoes

The group of men walked a mile-long route in order to raise money for local non-profit Standing Together Against Rape, with all proceeds going toward "banishing sexual assaults and other acts of violence against women".

Men in heels march for anti-rape message

The men were game, even if it meant nearly tripping over their own stilettos.

Vashon Hilliard, whose work involves helping the disabled, stuffed his feet into a colleague’s black patent leather pumps. The shoes were a snug fit, but Hilliard didn’t let that stop him.

“I just decided it’s for a great cause, and why not?” he said.

“Men want to make a public statement that they detest sexual violence,” said Keeley Olson, STAR’s program manager. “A lot of them have told me that they walk for their sisters, they walk for their mothers, they walk for their daughters. They walk because they care about women.”

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow what an awesome thing to do..They should do something like that here in the netherlands..
:)

PS : I have an idea..lets have some guys in here post some pictures holding their dicks while wearing some nice heels..love to see that :) LOL..

Last edited:

Don't think there would be a pair of patent red pumps in my size. Have the legs but not the feet. :)

Good cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why don't women ever do anything to stop violence against men?

Men are 4 times more likely to suffer violent physical assault than women.

Who says we don't?

And the leading cause of violent physical assault is man-on-man. Women are often not around. Domestic abuse is heavily skewed toward men hurting women as well.

I think I do a lot to reduce human violence simply by supporting penis.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No heels, but I am wearing a kilt today as a show of solidarity and better ventilation.

kilt-clad god of thunder? awesome!!!!!

i support this whole menfolk of LPSG in heels movement.

would could expand the wardrobe to include lady bloomers. :naughty:

*is currently imagining certain someones in black lace panties* is odd.. and scorching hot.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kilt-clad god of thunder? awesome!!!!!

i support this whole menfolk of LPSG in heels movement.

would could expand the wardrobe to include lady bloomers. :naughty:

*is currently imagining certain someones in black lace panties* is odd.. and scorching hot.

What? :confused: HickBoy has thunder powers too? :eek: Aw. We're not such a rare breed afterall. :tongue:

There is actually a film called 'Kinky Boots'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinky_Boots_(film) It's the true story of a failing English shoe factory who turn to making fetish footwear for those that want them in larger sizes and of stronger construction. It saved the family business. Anyway, you certainly can get 'lady shoes' for men. Though wearing heels may not be every man's ideal, it's definitely a good cause in this case.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gods I just LOVE gender benders!

LOVE femme men...*sigh* love masculine men, physically strong men, men in suits.........

There is def. something about masculine legs highlighted in small gauge fishnets and high heels that flicks my bic.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any man who would wear a pair of high heels to protest violence against women becomes sexier in my eyes. Stuff like this reaffirms my faith in men.

Walk A Mile In Her Shoes

Men in heels march for anti-rape message

Wow Petite, that is cool! And definitely sexy.

Men are 4 times more likely to suffer violent physical assault than women.

The difference is that the assaults against males are rarely committed because the perpetrator hates his victim's gender. Assaults against women however, often occur because of a gender based hatred, or because of an assumed superiority based on gender.

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The difference is that the assaults against males are rarely committed because the perpetrator hates his victim's gender. Assaults against women however, often occur because of a gender based hatred, or because of an assumed superiority based on gender.
I would think it has more to do with hatred of the person as opposed to the gender.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Def a cause worth supporting. How about I wear flats?? I'm def not a heel guy lol. My wife can barely get me to take off my vibrams much less put on some kinky shoes lol.