Men in long socks!

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
I dont know about you ladies but the sight of a fit bloke in knee length socks just KILLS me! Sports kits & kilts are hot enough but grown men in school uniform(presumably off to a fancy dress do!) with long shorts & knee length socks is fucking sensational! I know, I need therapy...

Attachments

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
So, who says I don't already go?

Oh, you mean mental!! Sorry, my last shrink says I'm beyond help.
Physical, well, that's a color of a different horse hung.

You seem like a real livewire. You can't even keep still in your picture!!
Still dont like the idea of cock in a sock though. Unless you're really really desparate for a condom!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know about you ladies but the sight of a fit bloke in knee length socks just KILLS me! Sports kits & kilts are hot enough but grown men in school uniform(presumably off to a fancy dress do!) with long shorts & knee length socks is fucking sensational! I know, I need therapy...

I didn't care for those pics. Knee length socks on men do nothing for me. I'd rather see the actual skin. You don't need therapy. LOL There are fetishes far stranger than that, my friend.

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't care for those pics. Knee length socks on men do nothing for me. I'd rather see the actual skin. You don't need therapy. LOL There are fetishes far stranger than that, my friend.

But I need therapy for so many other things too. You have no idea, Ms. T! If u dont like ANY of those pics then, Ms T, I think you may be clinically,er, dead! Have u been getting any headaches lately.....?

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I need therapy for so many other things too. You have no idea, Ms. T! If u dont like ANY of those pics then, Ms T, I think you may be clinically,er, dead! Have u been getting any headaches lately.....?

LOL I'll admit the men are very sexy. It's the socks that ruin it for me.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Socks do come off, honey. Unless youve been wearing them for weeks & weeks...:frown1:.

Yes, they do stink after a while. I would prefer to see those adorable men sans socks, so I can see their manly legs. That's all. :wink:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, they do stink after a while. I would prefer to see those adorable men sans socks, so I can see their manly legs. That's all. :wink:

Well, youre either tickled by something or youre not. Its beyond persuasion. Im sure some of your fetishes would turn me right off too! Give me an example....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
You could have warned us. My mental picture of guys with knee length socks was a senior citizen slightly obese in walking shorts that came down to about two inches above the top of the socks.

Then I clicked on the first pic you selected. What I saw was NOT was I was expecting. These are sexy pics for sure.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, youre either tickled by something or youre not. Its beyond persuasion.

I agree.

Im sure some of your fetishes would turn me right off too! Give me an example....

Okay, I'll give you one. A guy who has nothing on except for a baseball cap. :biggrin1:

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
You could have warned us. My mental picture of guys with knee length socks was a senior citizen slightly obese in walking shorts that came down to about two inches above the top of the socks.

Then I clicked on the first pic you selected. What I saw was NOT was I was expecting. These are sexy pics for sure.

Ive actually got numerous pics of filthy senior citizens! Dont tempt me to start a new thread....

MAJOR2910

Sexy Member
Media
I agree.

Okay, I'll give you one. A guy who has nothing on except for a baseball cap. :biggrin1:

That sounded like a very simple one but, thinking about it, I dont think Ive seen many naked men with JUST a baseball cap on! Its usually the first thing to come off not the last. Its not kinky though. You disappoint me Ms T!