Men in Panties

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Nice to see so many others into wearing panties. My husband enjoys wearing panties, usually satin panties but we have just about every type of panties, bikini being our favorite, but we also have thongs, boyshorts and a few briefs. Silk, satin, nylon, lace, and mircrofiber are fabrics we enjoy. As a woman who likes men wearing panties and who is turned on by seeing men wearing panties I can tell you that there are more woman out there than you realize that accept and enjoy a man wearing panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

Attachments

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Hey all,
Any of you guys or girls out there enjoy seeing men in women's panties?
I love wearing them personally, it's a big turn on.

Here are some pics of me attached :)

Tryin to be open-minded about this, as it would be super hypocritical of me to condemn a dude who has sexual preferences, but ugh. How can you abandon your masculine side like that?
I know , I know... sexual preferences are on a continuum and they're complex.

Scavonii

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i really like panties and was wondering if anybody else does and if they have a collection maybe the would show it to me. put your skype name and ill add you

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I wear panties. I'm straight. I am masculine in every other aspect, my clothes, my activities, my actions, my appearance - everything. I just get a kick out of panties. I don't really care about any other's opinions. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Reactions: regal1945

Alessandro Stoller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there niceone: I like panties as well--as a matter of fact it has less to do with the panties themselves than the sheer fabric against my skin. If you are looking to add to your collection, make sure you do not buy the 'lacy' type made of synthetic. It will give your dick a hell of a rug burn--not pretty.
Be forewarned that you are going to find a limited audience for your interest; most of the gay men with whom I have discussed this issue, are strongly opposed to anything 'femme'. That is understandable considering the years that men in our community had to drive home the point that we were just as manly as any other guy.
I would love to chat with you on Skype if you would kindly send me your Skype screen name. It will be a pleasure to add you to my contacts there. Alex

BJprincess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any straight guys who get off on wearing sexy girlie panties every day? I recently met a new guy who loves it. He likes me in panties, and having sex just pulling the panties to the side...Aside from the panty wearing, he is pretty masculine. I am not attracted to the girlie panties, BUT his confidence about loving to wear panties and not being embarrassed is HOT.
Any comments or insight anyone wants to share??

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Are there any straight guys who get off on wearing sexy girlie panties every day? I recently met a new guy who loves it. He likes me in panties, and having sex just pulling the panties to the side...Aside from the panty wearing, he is pretty masculine. I am not attracted to the girlie panties, BUT his confidence about loving to wear panties and not being embarrassed is HOT.
Any comments or insight anyone wants to share??

Don't. Just please... don't.

Reactions: regal1945