Men in Panties

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
I wear panties and I'm otherwise completely masculine. I just get a kick out of wearing something so feminine under my clothes. If it's something that he really likes to do, then don't think you will be able to change him. You might just get something out of it yourself. It can always be a shared secret wherever you go. Buy him some as a gift, use your panties to masturbate him, have fun. It's harmless. And as far as fetishes go, it's pretty tame.

Reactions: regal1945

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have posted this before. Friend's g/f had him wear her panties to work and a promise to fuck him later that day. Friend had auto wreck and ended up in ER with panties on!

curiousny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I worry about that too hungbilly, that's what keeps me from wearing them as an everyday underwear, and plus they don't really hold a guy in .......But id have to say BJprincess theres nothing wrong with it there just underwear. I wear my wifes or others just cuz it turns me on knowing there someone elses . Plus womens are so much better then mens look better and feel better . Silk and lace feel so nice against a cock ..... Enjoy it and have fun!!!!!

D

deleted871301

Room5555.. You have an awesome body and cock!!! I know a straight guy who wears womens lingerie under his work clothes and he's an electrical contractor but it does absolutely nothing for me! I say "if it makes you feel good, go for it"!

pamela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
WOW! Being a woman is difficult on this forum as I see some pretty sexy cocks! I wish I had found this website earlier! My girlfriend is here with me and what we see is turning us on! I'm juicy already!

We might have to excuse ourselves so we can help each other out!

Pamela:tongue:

pamela

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are there any straight guys who get off on wearing sexy girlie panties every day? I recently met a new guy who loves it. He likes me in panties, and having sex just pulling the panties to the side...Aside from the panty wearing, he is pretty masculine. I am not attracted to the girlie panties, BUT his confidence about loving to wear panties and not being embarrassed is HOT.
Any comments or insight anyone wants to share??

My long time BF has a Part-time panty fetish! On a bet one night I got him to wear a pair of my Victoria Secret's lace thongs and he about died! Once he had them on he admitted that they felt sorta sexy! I loved it and it was sort of a turn on! My GF howled when I told her! We now buy matching pairs from VS and it's a Turn on for both of us! Recently my GF walked in on him changing and saw him in a pair of lacy VS French cut panties! She thought he looked GREAT! He about died and was so embarrassed and was worried she'd say something to our or her friends?
He got even by telling her he knew she was "BI" and she said "truce"! As her husband doesn't know she is "BI"! Now he feels at ease & after a few weeks I got him to model some of our panties and we all Loved it! She has now has bought him a few pairs of very see thru lacy panties and he just loves it and so do I! He will now even wear them in public! He is in great shape and wears a size 7 or 8!

More Men should try wearing women's panties!

oxoxo
Pamela
:tongue:

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My long time BF has a Part-time panty fetish! On a bet one night I got him to wear a pair of my Victoria Secret's lace thongs and he about died! Once he had them on he admitted that they felt sorta sexy! I loved it and it was sort of a turn on! My GF howled when I told her! We now buy matching pairs from VS and it's a Turn on for both of us! Recently my GF walked in on him changing and saw him in a pair of lacy VS French cut panties! She thought he looked GREAT! He about died and was so embarrassed and was worried she'd say something to our or her friends?
He got even by telling her he knew she was "BI" and she said "truce"! As her husband doesn't know she is "BI"! Now he feels at ease & after a few weeks I got him to model some of our panties and we all Loved it! She has now has bought him a few pairs of very see thru lacy panties and he just loves it and so do I! He will now even wear them in public! He is in great shape and wears a size 7 or 8!

More Men should try wearing women's panties!

oxoxo
Pamela
:tongue:
Wow..very hot...hope you come by and visit my page and tell me what you think of me...??

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't do anything for me, but if y'all enjoy it, you have my blessing.

I wore briefs as a kid and it was hard enough to tuck myself all into those...and they had a pouch in front.

PantyBoy4Fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I definitely love wearing panties. And it isn't too hard to find other guys that enjoy what I wear while I play with them.

It has been more difficult, however, to find a female companion that is supportive of the panty fetish and dressing.

I believe you have to have the right body type to pull it off. A fat hairy guy in little skimpy panties is pretty gross to me. Here are all my pics on my tumblr:

A Love of Panties

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I definitely love wearing panties. And it isn't too hard to find other guys that enjoy what I wear while I play with them.

It has been more difficult, however, to find a female companion that is supportive of the panty fetish and dressing.

I believe you have to have the right body type to pull it off. A fat hairy guy in little skimpy panties is pretty gross to me. Here are all my pics on my tumblr:

A Love of Panties

Amazing and incredible..WOW..what a body..you look great in everything..very hot in panties...Bravo..