Men in prisons, No masturbation allowed.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wanted to ask the guys (or gals) here about a subject I am fascinated with and doing some personal research on. I am wondering what effect, if any, there is to men with a large penis. There is a link to sensations4women also.

I did some silly stuff that landed me in jail for a week.

The food was great way better then the crap I eat at home.. Way better Near restaurant quality..

The time I stayed I was not stress out at all. There for I did not even need or feel like masturbating at all.

Stress for me fuels needing to get off
Not stressed = no need to get off.

I weighed 230 pounds at the time and was not worried about anything happening.
I used it as a intimation factor. plus my knuckles are kinda of big and will fuck up their pretty face . They have narrow points which increases the Pounds per square inch when you hit something.

just like someone stepping on you with high heels the PSI will be very high compared to normal shoes,as the surface area is bigger and there for lower PSI

Last edited:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is bullshit. Most (about 60%) of the prison population are petty drug crimes. Most of those are not for distribution but USING. And by petty I mean getting caught with a joint in your car when pulled over for a speeding ticket. Most are also poor, and people of color (they cant afford a decent lawyer). In fact marajuana makes up most of the drug crimes comitted.

These people- non-violent prisoners are house with rapists, murders, con men, gang members (etc, etc) and are prayed upon.And now, they can't even get off.

Very fucked up.
Your whole post is bullshit.
Only 15% are incarcerated in prison for petty drug crimes....and those cases always have other factors that enhanced the original charge. ( habitual offender, parole violation, etc).
Also, you don't go to prison for having a joint in your car, Einstein....not in this country, anyway...unless you've already demonstrated that you're a screw-up ..

It's simple, really.
Don't want to be around criminals?....Don't do something that will get you sent there.

Reactions: CA_Bi_Guy
D

deleted136887

OK.
I will resist the standard European moral high ground arguments about how bad is the US prison system etc.
It is bad all over.
Trying to regulate masturbation is yet ANOTHER war US will not win.
Prohibition.
War on drugs.
War on wanking.
Probably.... Privatize and make it a commodity[ masturbation.] you can tax and regulate.
Make it like buying your drinking water.
Another step on the way to total control.
Now sir would you like some [LEGALIZED] marijuana from big tobacco?
Have a nice day now.....

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Aside from the debate about whether such a measure should be enforced, I don't really see how you can prohibit masturbation. If a guy wants to masturbate, they will find a way: at night under the blankets, in the restrooms...

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ann, as far as American prisons, there is no way possible that a staff member of any kind can stop an inmate from masturbating. There just isn't enough staff, nor is there anyway to catch them when the late evening to morning comes. Trust me.....I know. In fact it is almost impossible to keep men from fucking men in prison. Regardless to what laws or rules they pass or try to enforce, there are many many more issues that need to be addressed, therefore any masturbation rule would go unenforced by any one working there.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm just thinking of how different it would be to even raise the topic raised in the original post if this were a man titillated by the idea of women masturbating in prison, vis a vis the notion of hiring men to watch them and see whether they stopped or went ahead and did it anyway.

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know a guy who did some time (about 5yrs). He could easily be a member here. He is 25, real 9incher, thick, and sexy guy. Really dream guy. He is all the way on the US West coast though, so no shot of meeting him, and he's into the money for sex thing. (mostly straight)

In any case, he told me a bit about it because I was curious, but didn't want to say a lot as it made him uncomfortable and he hated thinking back to that time. He essentially said that yes a lot of f'ing went on, and that what happens is that some of the weaker guys exchange sex for protection. So he had a couple of "bitches" in prison because he was ranked higher in there, and they pleasured him for protection. (he didn't use the word bitches though, just that people exchanged sexual services for protection)

balkaneuro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But yeah, like you guys, I was curious how the sex happens..where exactly do they have the opportunity? But didn't get to that point as I didn't want to push it.

LvBgDk25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rule for inmates is that they cannot publicly expose themselves masturbating....reason, many male prisoners disrespect the female staff by exposing themselves. Mutual sex between inmates is illegal....does it happen? Absolutely. Do some staff abuse their authority by engaging in sexual acts with prisoners? Absolutely. In a "correctional setting"....rules have been established to curb the behaviors and regulate conduct. Can you imagine if it was allowed in prisons? Staff would be faced with sexual behaviors that could negatively affect other inmates. When someone breaks a law and comes to prison....they lose their freedom. Trust me, they have far more rights in prison than most on the streets....if anyone has questions...please feel free to inbox me.

Reactions: Ginger Shaun

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Atlantic Monthly has a piece on high security prisons in California and the prevalence of gangs there in this month's edition:

How Gangs Took Over Prisons - The Atlantic

Apparently, a lot of the prisoners in high security units keep their cell phones in their anuses. They use the soap in the cell as test to ensure that they can handle the phone. I doubt that the Samsung Galaxy or new Blackberry Passport are especially popular in Pelican Bay

bottom for hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently, a lot of the prisoners in high security units keep their cell phones in their anuses. They use the soap in the cell as test to ensure that they can handle the phone. I doubt that the Samsung Galaxy or new Blackberry Passport are especially popular in Pelican Bay

ROFL...

Let me guess, they keep the phones on "vibrate" and use Bluetooth headsets to make the calls ? Then the phones would only need to come out for "air" every couple of days to be recharged...

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The rule for inmates is that they cannot publicly expose themselves masturbating....reason, many male prisoners disrespect the female staff by exposing themselves. Mutual sex between inmates is illegal....does it happen? Absolutely. Do some staff abuse their authority by engaging in sexual acts with prisoners? Absolutely. In a "correctional setting"....rules have been established to curb the behaviors and regulate conduct. Can you imagine if it was allowed in prisons? Staff would be faced with sexual behaviors that could negatively affect other inmates. When someone breaks a law and comes to prison....they lose their freedom. Trust me, they have far more rights in prison than most on the streets....if anyone has questions...please feel free to inbox me.

In the 1800's, a well known prison in CA had a brothel and bar for the staff. The prison was fully staffed with male and female inmates. Staff could have sex with the females if they wanted to. When they were released, they were given three gold coins, a rifle and a horse. Funny how things were once.

emperor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no problems masturbating in prison...if I werent allowed to, I cant imagine how I'd survive as I consider sexual release a human right.

geekslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your whole post is bullshit.
Only 15% are incarcerated in prison for petty drug crimes....and those cases always have other factors that enhanced the original charge. ( habitual offender, parole violation, etc).
Also, you don't go to prison for having a joint in your car, Einstein....not in this country, anyway...unless you've already demonstrated that you're a screw-up ..

It's simple, really.
Don't want to be around criminals?....Don't do something that will get you sent there.

"The United States leads the world in the number of people incarcerated in federal and state correctional facilities. There are currently more than 2 million people in American prisons or jails. Approximately one-quarter of those people held in U.S. prisons or jails have been convicted of a drug offense. The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

Source:
Justice Policy Institute, "Substance Abuse Treatment and Public Safety," (Washington, DC: January 2008), p. 1.
http://www.justicepolicy.org/images/upload/08_01_REP_DrugTx_AC-PS.pdf- See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Prisons_and_Drugs#sthash.jPRyROjp.dpuf

And this was in 2013. It's worse now. Privatizing the prison system wasn't the way to fix it. And in Florida, if you get pulled-over and have a joint in your car you are off to jail. Period. Unless you get lucky and deal with a friendly cop - which is unlikely.

You can post bond, of course. Assuming you can afford to post bond. Many can't. So they say in jail for months waiting for a court date.
The only saving grace in all of this is states can't afford to keep up these prison populations. So, at least in FL, there's talk of relaxing drug laws. But we'll see.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"The United States leads the world in the number of people incarcerated in federal and state correctional facilities. There are currently more than 2 million people in American prisons or jails. Approximately one-quarter of those people held in U.S. prisons or jails have been convicted of a drug offense. The United States incarcerates more people for drug offenses than any other country. With an estimated 6.8 million Americans struggling with drug abuse or dependence, the growth of the prison population continues to be driven largely by incarceration for drug offenses."

Source:
Justice Policy Institute, "Substance Abuse Treatment and Public Safety," (Washington, DC: January 2008), p. 1.
http://www.justicepolicy.org/images/upload/08_01_REP_DrugTx_AC-PS.pdf- See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Prisons_and_Drugs#sthash.jPRyROjp.dpuf

And this was in 2013. It's worse now. Privatizing the prison system wasn't the way to fix it. And in Florida, if you get pulled-over and have a joint in your car you are off to jail. Period. Unless you get lucky and deal with a friendly cop - which is unlikely.

You can post bond, of course. Assuming you can afford to post bond. Many can't. So they say in jail for months waiting for a court date.
The only saving grace in all of this is states can't afford to keep up these prison populations. So, at least in FL, there's talk of relaxing drug laws. But we'll see.
All that work on your post....because you weren't observant enough to see the word "petty" in the reply.
Thanks for your input anyway.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All that work on your post....because you weren't observant enough to see the word "petty" in the reply.
Thanks for your input anyway.

So what do you consider"petty"half a joint,a roach?Until recent here in Oregon a joint meant jail time if you could not post bail.I know someone who did 9 months waiting for a court date because they could not post bail for a joint.