Men in sweatpants!!!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by choney, Apr 16, 2007.

1. choney

choney New Member

As a kid, my older sister had a boyfriend who would wear sweatpants wen he came over to hang at our house. I was always mesmerized by his package and how it swung as he walked. He must've been a big kid!
    Anyone got any good sweatpants pics? To this day I love a freeballer in good ol' sweats!!!

2. AvgPkg

AvgPkg New Member

I love it but I can't find a sweatpants site to indulge.

3. D_Ben Jergen Hoff

D_Ben Jergen Hoff New Member

10160147.jpg

10200121.jpg

newh21.jpg

These are the best I could come up with... 1st one is not really sweat pants but I have to admire the bloke for being daring. 2nd is interesting and 3rd is hanging out. I suspect however that you were looking for a dangle inside some sweats - couldn't find that anywhere in my small collection :smile:

4. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sweat pants in a way are good for something you need to wear at the last moment, but if you wear a pair that is threat bare or the wrong size then they DO show everything. Sometimes when I am in town on an errand I sometimes get sidetracked when I see a good looking build bloke walking down the street in a pair of grey trackies and a singlet. Some of them just swing in the front like a god damned pendulum ! And some really show off their great arses on some of them. Much like a kilt ;)

5. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

yeah that is definitely a hot look.. like sorta showin off but not obvious about it.. I have this kick ass pair of white abecrombie sweats with stripes on the side.. shows just enough outline to get people noticing

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice