Men in sweatpants!!!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by choney, Apr 16, 2007.

1. choney

choney New Member

As a kid, my older sister had a boyfriend who would wear sweatpants wen he came over to hang at our house. I was always mesmerized by his package and how it swung as he walked. He must've been a big kid!
    Anyone got any good sweatpants pics? To this day I love a freeballer in good ol' sweats!!!

2. AvgPkg

AvgPkg New Member

I love it but I can't find a sweatpants site to indulge.

3. D_Ben Jergen Hoff

D_Ben Jergen Hoff New Member

10160147.jpg

10200121.jpg

newh21.jpg

These are the best I could come up with... 1st one is not really sweat pants but I have to admire the bloke for being daring. 2nd is interesting and 3rd is hanging out. I suspect however that you were looking for a dangle inside some sweats - couldn't find that anywhere in my small collection :smile:

4. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sweat pants in a way are good for something you need to wear at the last moment, but if you wear a pair that is threat bare or the wrong size then they DO show everything. Sometimes when I am in town on an errand I sometimes get sidetracked when I see a good looking build bloke walking down the street in a pair of grey trackies and a singlet. Some of them just swing in the front like a god damned pendulum ! And some really show off their great arses on some of them. Much like a kilt ;)

5. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

yeah that is definitely a hot look.. like sorta showin off but not obvious about it.. I have this kick ass pair of white abecrombie sweats with stripes on the side.. shows just enough outline to get people noticing

Draft saved Draft deleted