men in the bathroom un button pants why?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why do some men un button the top button to pee? i have a 6-7 in penis and don' t have to un button , just un zip and pee.
Much easier to stuff the big boy back in, dude. I honestly don't see the point of squishing a dick in to place...

Let me rephrase that!:tongue:

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree, it's just easier. Some men, regardless of size, might have a shorter pelvic area than others, and some might have a protruding belly. I'm a short guy, just imagine the length of my zipper, that extra cm yours might have makes all the difference for our 6 inch pecker.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or are they wearing the tight jeans, and need the space to let the urine pipe out to completely evacaute the bladder. Tight jeans and/or briefs can cause a problem.

Or, is it an opportunity to display the mere fact that I am hung enough to have to open the jeans and the fly so that this huge pipe can function.

No matter the reason, what needs to be done, must be done.

It depends on the underwear. Most of the time I can just unzip, but if I'm wearing underwear without a fly, it's difficult to lower the waistband of the underwear to whip it out without unbuttoning the jeans.

However, I have seen people unbuckling belts and totally undoing jeans even when they are clearly wearing boxers. This, I do not understand.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always unbuttoned. never occured to me that everyone else didn't untill I was in my early 20's

Boyd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used not to unbutton my pants when I realized a lot of men do it. So I gave it a go. And I also realized that it was much easier to take out the material, that my penis was more comfortable that way (no pressure when urinating) and that it was much better to put eveything back in place. Even taking out my balls of the boxer gives a feeling of freedom, at least for a couple of minutes.

I may look like a shower, but if you have a "concerned" attitude about what you're doing, you don(t look like you want to exhibit your things.

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man, I HATE that Jockey brand of briefs. Weird design on the fly. It feels like the head of my penis is getting choked or messed with in a negative fashion. Give me some great Calvin Kleins or Ralph Lauren Polo briefs. Top quality, and lasts for a long time in style. It's easier in most briefs to open the fly, but those Jockey brand of briefs make it almost impossible, and you must have to have a TINY cock to fit through that fly. No joke!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Unbuttoning is a logistical requirement for me. I generally steer clear of any underwear with a "pass-through" fly because invariably my cock will try to find it's way out of them. Annoying and requires constant adjustment.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but those Jockey brand of briefs make it almost impossible, and you must have to have a TINY cock to fit through that fly. No joke!

Some of boxers I have from Banana Republic (not all of them) have a really small opening. You can't just whip it through and out; it's an effort!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, I HATE that Jockey brand of briefs. Weird design on the fly. It feels like the head of my penis is getting choked or messed with in a negative fashion. Give me some great Calvin Kleins or Ralph Lauren Polo briefs. Top quality, and lasts for a long time in style. It's easier in most briefs to open the fly, but those Jockey brand of briefs make it almost impossible, and you must have to have a TINY cock to fit through that fly. No joke!

This reminds me that I once tried to wear Hang Ten underwear. As I found out, the entire line seems to be designed for men with small cocks and small balls, making the brand name truly ironic.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I unbutton the top button, zip all the way down, and pull my underwear down and rest it under the shaft. Pants and underwear don't match up. If I zip my pants all the way down it's higher than where the opening is on my underwear fly. Makes sense to me.