Men in thongs?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely HATE to see men in thongs - even the ones who have nice, toned, hairless bottoms.

I would be totally horrified if I was seeing a bloke and the first time he undressed he was wearing a thong. I'd think he was a proper pillock!

And yes, I'd far sooner he went commando than a thong. In fact, I'd far sooner he wore big old baggy y-fronts than a bloody thong! lol

Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, news, sport, showbiz, health, femail, comment | the Daily Mail << Peter Stringfellow demonstrating why men should NOT wear thongs!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Totally agree , they repulse me , they should be banned across the world. No man ever looks good in them!

:smile:
Honey

* can you tell they are my pet hate?*

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll chime in with the rest of the choire here, and state my opinion that men in thongs or g-strings are not sexy, not even if they have model-perfect bodies, asses to crack nuts on while a quarter is stuck in the crack, and a set of abs in front that I can wash my t-shirts on.

The thing about a thong is in my eyes, that it is too showy for my taste, too much craving for attention. I like men with more plain tastes in underwear, like boxer briefs, or squarecuts for swimming. I don't think those are boring picks, there is a pretty rich choice of both to pick from.

If you want further information on what us ladies like, regarding men's underwear, feel free to read this poll/thread.