Men in thongs

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to sport a thong now and then but am wondering if there are other guys that like them in their u.w. rotation and if you do or if you don't, why?
Fist love your name and see you just joined so WELCOME!! Bill

Reactions: gise

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have an underwear fetish and I think guys should wear whatever they like, but I don't like them myself. I think I find them too "effeminate", and I don't think they look good on guys. I tried wearing one a very long time ago. Just didn't like the butt string.

seymorbutts

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an underwear fetish and I think guys should wear whatever they like, but I don't like them myself. I think I find them too "effeminate", and I don't think they look good on guys. I tried wearing one a very long time ago. Just didn't like the butt string.

Stu, lets talk uw. sometime.

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I like to sport a thong now and then but am wondering if there are other guys that like them in their u.w. rotation and if you do or if you don't, why?

I wear flip-flops every now and then... but prefer sandals...

Oh wait... You meant the other type of thong...

They do nothing for me, so no, I do not wear that type of thong...

Polo67

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had one once. A little plain white one. My girlfriend found it, freaked out, thinking it was another girls thong.
All I could do was admit it was mine. That was sorta awkward. Never really got used to wearing one anyway.
Some guys can really pull of the look, but I don't see them very often these days...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not trying to insult anyone. It just makes me think generally on the topic. That's always odd to me that it should be perceived as gay. Is that mean effeminant or hate or is it really about being sexy. I think some people don't want a spouse to look sexy as they are insecure. To me, the spouse would see their man sporting the thong and think he is sexy as fuck

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not trying to insult anyone. It just makes me think generally on the topic. That's always odd to me that it should be perceived as gay. Is that mean effeminant or hate or is it really about being sexy. I think some people don't want a spouse to look sexy as they are insecure. To me, the spouse would see their man sporting the thong and think he is sexy as fuck
Good reply